Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2007, 07:35 PM   #1
ilsautomotive
Former E-Series Member

Post Candidates for the Board and State Rep voting!

G'day all,

As some of you may be aware, voting is necessary for both State Representative and E-Series Board of Directors positions. For the first time, both seperate votes will be conducted simultaneously.

To start with, I will be asking members to recommend candidates who they think would be suitable for the Board, and/or the State Rep positions. Keep in mind there is a maximum 50% change for the Board positions. Some candidates may require the approval of existing senior members.

State Representatives
The State Representative will need the time and energy to keep up to date with the following tasks in their region:
* Organise events & meets
* Work with the Board to address any local Club issues involving members
* Uphold the Club Rules & Recommendations and advise the Board if any members will need to be warned or banned for unacceptable behaviour

Existing States Reps are as follows, in no particular order:
Queensland Representative: Tim Spence (BI6TIM)
South Australia Representative: Darin Marous (Fairmont1998)
Victoria Representative: Joseph Mancini (-jjM-)

The Board of Directors
In broad terms, the 8 Board of Directors collectively oversee:
* The future direction, and major decisions pertaining to the Club
* Issues relating to the forums, in tandem with AFF Admin
* Dealings with members requiring attention for any reason

The current Board members are as follows:
Adam Twomey (AdzELXR)
Alex Stojan (The Goodz)
Ashley Kenway (Kenaz)
Dan Shaw (Walkinshaw)
Jason Dellit (EA2BA)
John Wilson (EFFalcon)
Tim Spence (BI6TIM)
Sundeep Sandhu (Sundeep) [resigned]

With this in mind, I ask all members who can suggest new candidates to Board or State Rep positions to please PM me stating the AFF username of the member you are recommending (you may nominate yourself, too!). Existing Reps/Board members are automatically candidates so you do not need to nominate them. Feel free to also voice any questions or concerns via PM.

When the list is compiled, I will get back to you with instructions for casting your vote.

Thanks for your continued enthusiasm for E-Series!

-Jack T

Last edited by ilsautomotive; 05-04-2007 at 07:42 PM.
Old 09-04-2007, 05:37 PM   #2
ilsautomotive
Former E-Series Member

G'day all,

Thanks to everyone who has contributed a nomination. For the next few days, we will be sorting through the lists and ensuring no candidates have had major run-ins with Admin etc.

Also, there has only been one Rep nomination thus far - without at least 2 for each region I don't think revoting will be possible so existing Rep positions may be extended for another year by default.

I will post back when we are ready to proceed with the final vote/s.

Cheers once again!

Jack
Old 28-04-2007, 03:36 PM   #3
ilsautomotive
Former E-Series Member

This thread is being unstuck and a final voting thread made in its place within the next few days. Thank you for your patience.
Closed Thread