Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 26-04-2005, 10:56 PM   #1
FordFan86
meow

Default Gate Crashers

SUCK!!!!
Went to a few parties awhile ago and gate crashers didn't seem to be a problem, however saturday night i went out ot my mates place (18th party) and at about 1:15 sunday morning 4 guys rock up who knew one person who was invited although not really part of the 30+ group of people that were there.
The father of my mate came round back and said i want all you guys out the front, he was trying to get rid of them but had a few under his belt and wasn't doing to well "come on this is my house I just want to go to sleep"
So there's 4 guys standing there refusing to leave and half a dozen mates and a couple of chics, one of them comes and starts on me, tell him where to go and he gives me a decent shove. I take that and just leave it, go and speak with my mates girlfriend off to the side, he comes back and gets in my face again (i'm about 6'3 he was just a touch under that and not as well built as what i am) tell him to **** off again he wasn't worth it... another shove, i was expecting it and didn't go back as far, this time stood back infront of him, taking another mouthfull, i said mate once more and your going to be on the ground, he went for it and was met by my hand closing quite firmly around his throat at arms length. I was pulled off him and told to leave it just go inside, so off i went.
A few minutes later one of the smaller ones runs through the house threatning to stab someone, he was dragged out pretty quickly and i go and stand out the back, where i'm told by the same kid that his mate wanted to fight me out the front, i told him to **** off round the front, his 20+ yr old mate heard this and started up on me, that's when the cops showed up. The kid who orignally started it was coming back to me apoligzing etc sorry mate i've been drinking, and family problems and girlfriend problems blah blah blah, **** off mate and off he went.
I didn't want to hit him and i didn't as there were a couple of girls around and my mates have already seen what i can do once fired up, that and it's not worth it in the long run.
The night was pretty good apart from that, only had a few to drink, as i had to work... my parents weren't to happy having to pick me up at 2am because i wasn't allowed to drive (P plates, would've been under the limit but no alcohol allowed on P's) I asked the cops patrolling the area for a bretho but he had no batteries :( i had a laugh with him about being able to jump in my car and go, he said there's a few RBT's around haha.

Anyway that's my rant for the moment.

Last edited by FordFan86; 26-04-2005 at 11:11 PM. Reason: speeeeling
FordFan86 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-04-2005, 11:03 PM   #2
mcflux
Banned
Donating Member1

: Don't get me started on gatecrashers...

Two damaged Fords thanks to the same gatecrasher!

One party I went to, this gatecrasher keyed six cars before he was caught & beaten up by the hosts of the party... *****!

Good to know u stood your ground mate & was the Bigger Man in that situation ;)

-Dave-
mcflux is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-04-2005, 11:04 PM   #3
Dez
Banned

they sure do suck...ages ago when i was younger my older brother was having a party....decent sized pack of crashers showed up, and wanted to bash someone that was at the party....they didnt wanna come in, but were telling my mum (my dad wasnt even home, was working) that they wouldnt do anything if she got the person outside for them. obviously she wasn't going to do that.

the cops were called at least twice, and were a no show for about 3-4 hours i'd say from memory....

by the time they finally arrived, a fight had long been and gone in which a few people were bottled, and a garage door was destroyed.....after the fight they left, but decided to throw a brick through our window ( the window i happened to be standing right next to) which brought the entire vertical blind assembly down with a shit load of glass (very tall window) and narrowly missed me....

the cops did show up about an hour after that, so that was great ....

good to hear no one got hurt at yours mate
Dez is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-04-2005, 10:26 AM   #4
fat289
fat289

Should have hit the first guy so hard after he shoved you that all his mates would have felt it
Just 1 hit but lay him out
the others will get the message very quick

just my 2 bobs worth

XRGT
XP ute 351w Toploader
99 Springer softail
XW Fairmont 302w / c4 col shift 58,000 miles
fat289 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-04-2005, 10:52 AM   #5
Twisted
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat289
Should have hit the first guy so hard after he shoved you that all his mates would have felt it
Just 1 hit but lay him out
the others will get the message very quick

just my 2 bobs worth
Always a good solution, hit the loudest guy as hard as you can straight away. His mates should take the hint and **** off before you do the same to them. Just make sure that the first hit is a good one or you'll look like a dick and could end up in trouble ;)

SHOW YOUR SUPPORT
FordForums.com.au
Hats, Stickers & Patches are now available!
Twisted is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-04-2005, 12:06 PM   #6
MITCHAY
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

i hate ppl who think theyre so good when they r really ****weaks. u cant hit em coz ull put em in hospital. but they r allowed to go ape shit on ur ***. i was wit my mate when all of a sudden this guy (who i guess was pilling hard coz he was trippn balls and could still walk) started pickn me. i had done nuthn or said anythn bad to any1.

i had no idea who they were. next thing u know his boyfriend joins in the party. he was slappn me round the face and all that and i just said no and kept backn off. he tried to roll me for my phone and wallet just pushed him off me. then they start hittn my mate mind u who is 6' tall and pretty damn strong.

my mate nearly breaks his arm trying to stop himself gettn strangled. anyways more of their boyfriends came along and suddenly it was 8-2. my mate and i knew we could smash these ****weaks as these dudes were green stick fractures waitn to happen, but we kept our cool and didnt say anythn.

we would of put them in hospital coz they were on drugs and also didnt want to cause them any harm. eventually we got the hell out, they jumped on his car roof and kicked the door in. jeez was so lucky coz them dudes could of had weapons.

****n psychos. and all of this was for the sake of sum dude who was trippn balls who wanted to fight any1.

yeah i like the idea bout knockn out the loudest and strongest person. shuts them up and they **** off coz they figure if he can get knocked out then i can aswell so **** it.

Last edited by MITCHAY; 27-04-2005 at 02:11 PM.
MITCHAY is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-04-2005, 03:19 PM   #7
Walkinshaw
Two > One

James you did the right thing. All this talk about, smack our the biggest and loudest guy and they will run away doesnt work in practice anymore. Trust me it DOESNT. Problem is you smack one, and due to the beauty of mobile phones even the most insignificant looser can have 30people organised in a matter of 5-10minutes.

Sucks to hear what happened James, there has been similar problems arround here lately unfortunatly.

Walkinshaw is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-04-2005, 04:05 PM   #8
One Drone
Lane HO

The guy that threatened to stab someone could be in gaol for a long time.. Once you threaten to kill someone that's it. You're gone.
One Drone is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-04-2005, 04:35 PM   #9
devil cv8

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Drone
The guy that threatened to stab someone could be in gaol for a long time.. Once you threaten to kill someone that's it. You're gone.
only if there are independant witnesses....

It was once alleged that I ran my finger across my throat in a threatening gesture, mouthed you're effing dead..... and while the magistrate passed it to the police to investigate, no charges ever eventuated as there were no witnesses.... couldn'tve been witnesses as it didn't happen
  Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-04-2005, 04:43 PM   #10
rodderz

Your more a patient man that I would of been

It takes a lot of guts to take it and not do anything back, something that is easier said than done. Probably better not to make it worse but you cant really know what happens till you're in the situation
rodderz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-04-2005, 06:19 PM   #11
FreezeR

You handled it well mate. Those loud mouths wouldnt have done much, there all talk and no play.

Its the quite ones you gotta look out for. There the ones that will usually just belt you out of no where, without talking it up.
FreezeR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-04-2005, 06:42 PM   #12
Twisted
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MITCHAY
i hate ppl who think theyre so good when they r really ****weaks. u cant hit em coz ull put em in hospital. but they r allowed to go ape shit on ur ***. i was wit my mate when all of a sudden this guy (who i guess was pilling hard coz he was trippn balls and could still walk) started pickn me. i had done nuthn or said anythn bad to any1.

i had no idea who they were. next thing u know his boyfriend joins in the party. he was slappn me round the face and all that and i just said no and kept backn off. he tried to roll me for my phone and wallet just pushed him off me. then they start hittn my mate mind u who is 6' tall and pretty damn strong.

my mate nearly breaks his arm trying to stop himself gettn strangled. anyways more of their boyfriends came along and suddenly it was 8-2. my mate and i knew we could smash these ****weaks as these dudes were green stick fractures waitn to happen, but we kept our cool and didnt say anythn.

we would of put them in hospital coz they were on drugs and also didnt want to cause them any harm. eventually we got the hell out, they jumped on his car roof and kicked the door in. jeez was so lucky coz them dudes could of had weapons.

****n psychos. and all of this was for the sake of sum dude who was trippn balls who wanted to fight any1.

yeah i like the idea bout knockn out the loudest and strongest person. shuts them up and they **** off coz they figure if he can get knocked out then i can aswell so **** it.

Your sms style typing = ouch!

SHOW YOUR SUPPORT
FordForums.com.au
Hats, Stickers & Patches are now available!
Twisted is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-04-2005, 07:35 PM   #13
FordFan86
meow

I was really contemplating smacking him out, i've been itching to hit someone again since last time i got shit (2 yrs ago in high school, took 1/2 hour of non stop abuse and drink throwing before i belted him him, one punch and he was out) but like dan said, even the most insignificant loser can have 30 people organised in no time, and i didn't want an all out brawl as a birthday present for my mate...
FordFan86 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-04-2005, 07:46 PM   #14
MrQuan
Social Disaster

I remember a party when I was back in Adelaide.

Ended up with dudes sitting on the roof of a house throwing roof tiles at the cops. Very nasty.

3.73 LSD | Darkest legal tint | tinted back lights | Sprayed Dash | Custom Trims
Sound System:
Fusion front splits, rear 3-ways, and 2 x 12" subs with ctrl, 3 x Fusion amps | Clarion HU | 1F Cap | 60GB Zen Xtra | 800W RMS output!
MrQuan is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-04-2005, 09:14 PM   #15
MITCHAY
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAU
Your sms style typing = ouch!
lol yeah everytime i go to write something i always write it in short. dang mobile phones! even in school i used to do it. i do it in my IT assignments aswell lol so often takes me longer to type something up. i guess im just used to SMSing chicks too much lol. and when your constantly getting SMSs you have to be quick to reply. the longer you take the more they get ****ed off lol.

Im not into fighting aswell. good in movies but i want to keep my *** out of trouble. i know i could deck some people but it just aint worth. and i bet there were good chicks there aswell and they hate fighting.

Last edited by MITCHAY; 27-04-2005 at 09:16 PM.
Old 28-04-2005, 09:26 AM   #16
Simmo
White Lightning

i'll add another story here. was at a party a few years back when this dodgy looking leb guy rolls up and starts dealing Eccys. the chick who was having the party was already gone and bought one anyway. about 45 mins later she was on the ground half unconscious. so me and a couple of mates went up to this guy and told him to take her to the hospital now. he said how it wasnt his problem if she couldnt take it. my mate just snapped and smashed him on the head with an empty bottle. he went down like a sack of shit and everyone there stole something off him while he down. the piece of shit woke up in a bush about an hour later and left very quietly. the girl woke up about 10 mins after we bottled the guy and we put her in the shower. ****ing scum.
Simmo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-04-2005, 01:52 PM   #17
MITCHAY
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

yeah i dont know why these losers deal in drugs then go round thinking they are king shit. glassing someone is become more common these days, though extreme i think that dude deserved it.
Old 29-04-2005, 12:53 AM   #18
mcflux
Banned
Donating Member1

I forgot to mention in my 1st post, at our year 12 "in-formal", we had a group of gatecrashers arrive and they were nothing but trouble.

At one stage a mate of mine (who was fair sh!tfaced) was getting baited to fight "one on one" with one of the gatecrashers. I talked him out of it, and pulled him away, with the gatecrashers baiting us. Lucky I did that it turns out, coz one of the gatecrashers had a baseball bat behind his back, but he was standing behind another guy so we didn't see him... A mate of ours told us the next morning that we were lucky for what he did, coz he locked himself in his ute & kept his shotgun on his lap for the night, and he said that that was the only time that he considered using it (to fire in the air)...

As for the rest of that night, most of us ended up locking ourselves in the hall which we'd rented, and waited for about 3 hours before the gatecrashers finally left. Amazingly only a small part of the hall was damaged, and our cars & possessions outside (like tents) weren't touched!

Some of the locals out my way really do suck...

-Dave-
mcflux is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-04-2005, 01:02 AM   #19
MITCHAY
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

thats nuts dude. i was in the city and people were walkn straight past cops wit baseball bats. i just cant believe that anyone could contemplate using a bat on a person besides self defence (but whens it likely that your convienently carrying one unless your like my mate who does baseball and keeps it in the car). same with guns and knives. its so soffft.
Old 29-04-2005, 10:56 AM   #20
big_pete
Sublime

one night at a party these pretty big footy playing losers came along that one of our mates knew, at first they were ok,
but by the end of the party one of our chick friends was plastered, and they were near raping her, so one of my mates had a few words to them and took the girl away.
next thing we know they are all up in our faces trying to act hardcore, and having a go at my mate
i was pretty drunk and am usually really quite but seeing the situation unfold i had to step in, as im pretty big.
i basically gave him a gob full about how much of a loser he is taking advantage of a passed out girl, a little push and shove and i told him to F off or its going to get worse.
then they all left, i think my size scared them off, and the best thing is i didnt lay a hand on anyone...

it was probably one of the lowest things ive seen from a group of people, but it was good to see my mates stand up to these guys and do what was right even though they were bigger than most of us