Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 24-01-2007, 10:33 PM   #1
Hall_e

Default Ea Bonnet latch

Hey ppl tryin 2 find some pics of a ea bonnet latch as mines decided 2 break some how . iv got a link here of the latch if some1 can help me or tell me wats missing.http://www.boatrite.com.au/ealatch.jpg
i dunno wats missing i think maby a spring of some sort for the 2nd latch not the bonnet release one .

any1 know wat a new 1 worth on ebay a ba 1's worth like $10 but thats ebay

Hall_e is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-01-2007, 10:36 PM   #2
Damo
Banned

i have one off an EB you can have, but you have to come get it. Not sure where you are located, or if the EB one is the same as EA.
Damo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-01-2007, 10:39 PM   #3
gthofan
Gunna girlie-man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damo
i have one off an EB you can have, but you have to come get it. Not sure where you are located, or if the EB one is the same as EA.
we found out the hard way with the boot latch, so who knows, the bonnet may be a different design aswell

<INSERT WITTY SIGNATURE HERE>

Daily- 05' BA futura... work done.
Cruiser- 85' VK berlina... more work done
gthofan is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-01-2007, 10:40 PM   #4
Hall_e

im in sydney ay & thnx 4 the offer 2 m8
Hall_e is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-01-2007, 10:58 PM   #5
Damo
Banned

no worries. By the way try type normally people on here don't take kindly to sms speak, even though it isn't at all hard to understand or read. I think the admins are just all closet homos.
Damo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post