Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 22-03-2006, 10:54 PM   #1
Skooter

Default suspension

hey guys im looking to put some new lowerd suspension in my ebII wagon. im not really clued up on the subject and ive read heaps about lows supers and ultra lows. what do they all mean and what kinda price would i be looking at?

Skooter is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-03-2006, 11:11 PM   #2
EF_Frmnt
Banned

well the adjective on front of low is obviously describing the height.. from my understanding there is low super low ultra low.. around 300 for a complete set of ultra lows i think im not 100% sure. labour probly about 200 for all round. Your best gettin a decent set of shocks when you do it as well.
EF_Frmnt is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-03-2006, 11:53 PM   #3
Aaron_EF8
Oops, I slipped....

Look around a bit and you will pick up King Springs in whatever height you're after for $120 a pair. King Lows generally lower the car 25mm, Superlows 50mm and Ultralows 60mm, however there is a lot of variation between cars using the same King Springs, it's been covered in a few threads on here previously.

Wagons use leaf springs instead of coil springs so you'll need either a lowering block set or get the leaves reset. Not sure on prices for these however.

1984 XE S-Pack 250 Sno White - LPG - Single Rail - 2.5" Exhaust

"Just because you don't understand something, does not make it wrong"

Aaron_EF8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post