Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 06-03-2012, 03:40 AM   #1
grnxr
Starter Motor

Default Drag Racing Weels

Hey guys,
Hoping someone can help me out regarding some wheel options for a BF XR8.
I'm absolutely clueless when it comes to offsets & things of that nature, and it seem's most wheel places I call are in the same boat (can't get a straight awnser).
But I'm looking for a set of rims for the track, with street/drag radials of some type...Mickey Thompsons ect ect.

I really wanted the old school look on a late model car and was hoping to get Weld Draglites but have since been told they won't fit over the brakes on a BF.
Can anyone confirm this?
How wide can I go on the rear?
What are my choices keeping that sort of style in mind.

Definately need some help getting traction with a Kenne Bell now sitting on the car.
Cheers.

grnxr is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-03-2012, 08:10 AM   #2
pottery beige
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Drag Racing Weels

some styles weldys come larger than 15"...

http://weldracing.com/street-performance.html/
pottery beige is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-03-2012, 08:38 AM   #3
FreddyDUZ747
Banned

Default Re: Drag Racing Weels

Fit AU brakes.
FreddyDUZ747 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post