Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 17-07-2011, 06:52 PM   #1
NickosBF2XRT

Default Trying to find the wheels or motor hot tuner

Hi Guys,

The title might not be the clearest, but a few years ago, wheels or motor magazine did a test with all old cars. Bought them for a certain amount, and had a certain amount to spend on them to improve performance.

I remember there was a red EF XR6 and a volvo that had a holden 5.0 fitted. I have been trying to find videos on youtube with no luck, the only things I have been able to come up with, is the harrop FG XR8...any help would be appreciated.

Old 17-07-2011, 09:16 PM   #2
Bossxr8
Peter Car

Default Re: Trying to find the wheels or motor hot tuner

What exactly is it you want to know.

What issues they were in?

I have them but they are tucked away somewhere, it was about a year ago.
Bossxr8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post