Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Closed Thread

Old 14-06-2010, 02:21 AM   #1
1TUFFUTE
Banned

Default The good virtue of australian motorsport celebrities

http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=1067726 (webber a threat..to save you the trouble of watching)

this seems to be the worst motorsport can do.

This seems to be an ever increasing event in other sorts......whats the diff as they all have lime light and maaaany fans.
http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/video.asp...4-C200273CC392 ( Andrew johns racialy slurs greg inglis at origin camp)

as far as im concerned he should be deleted from exsitance and never brought out of cover again...as he is now a repeat dissgrace to sport in australia....some things are just not brushed under the bed,or humane

Old 14-06-2010, 02:38 AM   #2
JC
Miami Pilot
Donating Member2

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech articles 

Johns should be sacked. Good on Tahu for having the balls to stand up for himself and other of non-white ethnicity.
Mods: Tune, HSD/ShockWorks, black GT335 19” staggered replicas with 245 & 275/35/19 Michelin Pilot sport 5s

Daily: BF2 Fairmont Ghia I6 ZF, machine face GT335 19” staggered Replicas with 245s and 275s, Bilsteins & Kings

FPV 335 build stats: <click here>

Ford Performance Club ACT
Old 14-06-2010, 02:40 AM   #3
nstg8a

this thread will go the same as the last one...
Old 14-06-2010, 02:49 AM   #4
1TUFFUTE
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nstg8a
this thread will go the same as the last one...
why do you say that....are you rascist...do you have nothing to say good about aussie motorsport.

What gets me is how impressed i was watching V8 EXTRA today...looking in behind the scenes at DJR and how proffesional they are...the worst in rescent memory i could come up with was internationally when some F1 guys were done for speeding on the road......
now i watch the matty johns show and they have a segment soley called cotroversy corner. Thats says it all. For a role model in sport like Andrew johns to get done for career drugs..then weeks later be inducted into their hall of fame and now this weekend to racially slurr greg inglis is dispicable surely.
Old 14-06-2010, 03:02 AM   #5
nstg8a

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1TUFFUTE
why do you say that....are you rascist...do you have nothing to say good about aussie motorsport.

What gets me is how impressed i was watching V8 EXTRA today...looking in behind the scenes at DJR and how proffesional they are...the worst in rescent memory i could come up with was internationally when some F1 guys were done for speeding on the road......
now i watch the matty johns show and they have a segment soley called cotroversy corner. Thats says it all. For a role model in sport like Andrew johns to get done for career drugs..then weeks later be inducted into their hall of fame and now this weekend to racially slurr greg inglis is dispicable surely.
nope, im not rascist. i also dont take hook line and sinker all the pc garbage that the media tries to ram down our throats.
what was said about inglis was nothing. if tahu is offended by that then he must spend a lot of time being offended.

but this thread is just a repeat of the last one that was closed.
Old 14-06-2010, 03:16 AM   #6
1TUFFUTE
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nstg8a
nope, im not rascist. i also dont take hook line and sinker all the pc garbage that the media tries to ram down our throats.
what was said about inglis was nothing. if tahu is offended by that then he must spend a lot of time being offended.

but this thread is just a repeat of the last one that was closed.
the last guy that made a rascist comment in my lunch room i took him outside and gave him 2 weeks notice

so if your not rascist and you have nothing to say good about motorsport, why are u on this thread....you promoting this thread closed?. I conformed to the mods requirments...and am obviously passionate about the good standing of our auussie motorsports and was mearly comparing it to the latest and VERY serious event. Brush it whatever
Closed Thread