Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2009, 04:13 PM   #1
HSVsFORD
Banned

Default Good deed for the day

Hi all,
In order to prevent others from having a nightmare and being ripped of by their internet service providers I want to warn everyone not to sign up with
SOUL Internet https://www.mysoul.com.au/bweb/html/home/home.html

This has to be the biggest ripp off service being offshore servicing aussies. I will not ellaborate on what they jipped me off about but believe me I dont want others to fall into the predicament I did.

Lets all post in this thread companies and corporates that are really bad for Australian's so that other can be made aware of bad situations. This thread should be a good deed per day allowing others to avoid ripp off's and hassles.

My Good deed is

Ban SOUL Communications from Australia. Ring them at senior management and you will find your in the Phillipines being screwed by non Australian residents servicing its residents. What an un fairdinkum Joke!

Old 02-02-2009, 04:23 PM   #2
Mr Hardware
Flairs - Truckers Delight

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: The excellent how to on LPG jet cleaning. 

woah, wait on there a little bit buddy. I think you'll find soul owns TPG now, and there are plenty of people who will attest to the excellent value of TPG internet.
State your case, not your feelings, and let us judge for ourselves.
Just remember Optus's real name is Singapore Telecom, there's not too many big corporations who don't at lease have a share of international ownership.
Old 02-02-2009, 04:26 PM   #3
falconboy
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Yep, TPG own soul, as as much as they are a good value ISP, TPG's service and tech support still suck. I've been with them for 10 years and they used to be great, now they are no better than anyone else. Its how the world is today unfortunately. :(
Old 02-02-2009, 04:34 PM   #4
Cappy_Hamper

My daughter had a mobile phone with Soul Communications and it was on a $79 cap (or something) which entitled her to $300 worth of calls. No problem but.... when she went over the cap they charged her for the full $300 plus the extra. As far as I know Optus, Telstra etc only charge the difference of the cap and extra. instead of a $95 bill she gets hit with a $314 bill. I rang up to "negotiate" some payment stuff and they were not interested. "You pay now!!"

Old 02-02-2009, 04:34 PM   #5
RG
Back to Le Frenchy

Too ranty with too little info for me.
07 Renault Sport Megane F1 Team R26 #1397
Closed Thread