Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Old 29-12-2008, 11:32 PM   #1
daneightball
My Other Toy

Default AU II I6 FUEL INJECTORS & O2 Sensor

Need to replace my injectors and o2 sensor and found a reco set on Ebay item No. 220335698993. Just wondering if any one new anything about this brand or anything about reco injectors at all. ANy info would be great as I need to replace both parts quite soon and I dont know anything about them. I cant find a AU sensor on there so any hints in that would be great to. Below are some prices I got from Southside Ford today for the parts and I dont think they ar every reasonable only tried them cause they are a forum sponsor also chasing the XR8 Tickford snorkel

Injectors: $172.00 each.
Injector O-rings: $13.30 each.
O2 sensor is $450.00
The air intake tube to suit the Tickford AU XR8 is $46.00

Cheers for any Help
Thanks
Dan

daneightball is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-12-2008, 11:46 PM   #2
bodes-sh
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

those injectors seem ok. they are probably the same as what you would get if you took yours out and dropped them off at a shop to have cleaned and reconditioned. as for the oxygen sensors, just keep an eye on ebay, they come up fairly often, normally around $50. the intake snorkel, ask for an xr6t one, (ba-bf, not fg) and see if there is any price difference... otherwise keep an eye out in the for sale section here and see if one comes up. xr6t one is the same, just without the tickford wings on it
bodes-sh is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-12-2008, 08:07 AM   #3
Tech Trainer
Are you sure about that?

Try Automotive Service Solutions (***). They have Bosch injectors (which come with the O rings), NTK or Bosch O2 Sensors. As for the the snorkel that is a dealer or wrecker purchase only.

*** should have a rep in Rocky for you too.
Old 30-12-2008, 12:07 PM   #4
daneightball
My Other Toy

To Bodes-sh and Tech Trainer thanks for the info guys I am onto those leads now and will hopefully be able to find some help.

Cheers again

Dan
daneightball is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post