Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 27-10-2007, 12:15 AM   #1
jaydee
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Gary Myers doing his magic on an XA Coupe

Apologies if a repost, I did a quick check.

Gary Myers is at it again, doing up another special Ford, this time an XB coupe. Check out the photo gallery at his web site. Gunna be awesome.

http://www.garymyers.com.au/

Old 27-10-2007, 01:03 AM   #2
Van D
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

He stole atrisk/agro's paint scheme!

Holden made the decision to make thier utes for pretty boys years ago. Wannabe tradesman drive them. If my son came home and told me he bought a holden ute I would struggle to come to grips with the fact he is a homosexual.

Last edited by Van D; 27-10-2007 at 01:09 AM.
Van D is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-10-2007, 01:16 AM   #3
Van D
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

This is what Gary said on his site when someone asked on the forums about his colour choice being the same and if he's going to change it..

"Yes we are still having the same colors.
But may make some changes to the laying off them..
Peter didn't know about the colors we chose and we didn't know about his new revamp..Both have good taste...

His pin stripe is a different color to ours as well.....
We are sure they will look different being 4 door and 2 door.."

I thought at risk had been painted for ages, lol
Holden made the decision to make thier utes for pretty boys years ago. Wannabe tradesman drive them. If my son came home and told me he bought a holden ute I would struggle to come to grips with the fact he is a homosexual.
Old 27-10-2007, 06:16 AM   #4
protd
TUFF FORDS

he never stole that paint scheme the car was going to be like that long before atrisk was REPAINTED, if you have a look at the myers cars colours they are the same silver and purple as his mustang, wich was painted LONG before atrisk ever took on the purple over silver..
protd is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-10-2007, 10:43 AM   #5
BENT_8
BLUE OVAL INC.

Top guy is Gary, i went out for a look last fortnight at the SA Gazza's and he was really happy to talk with the spectators, he even signed one guys back.
We were sitting down by the Chrissy tree, Deb Myers came and sat with us chatting about what we thought of the show, what a petrol head she is.
Even though it's a Holden, the sound that HK 2door makes sends a chill through you at full noise, we got a good look at it b4 the show, my mate Leon was laying on his back under the end sussing out the setup for his HQ.
BENT_8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-10-2007, 01:55 PM   #6
Van D
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by protd
he never stole that paint scheme the car was going to be like that long before atrisk was REPAINTED, if you have a look at the myers cars colours they are the same silver and purple as his mustang, wich was painted LONG before atrisk ever took on the purple over silver..
Yeah he said that on his site which is fair enough (I wasn't being serious when I said he 'stole it')..

But you think he'd do something different since it's already been done.. I hate to build up a sweet burnout car only to have it look exactly like another burnout car already..
Old 27-10-2007, 09:25 PM   #7
waggaclint
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

this is gonna be his best car yet....ive seen pic,s of it painted (my brother is involved in the build) and it lookn unreal heaps better than that falcon earlier on thread.....
waggaclint is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post