Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Old 20-10-2007, 09:16 PM   #1
XR5-Boy
You mad, bro?

Default Focus rally pic

Hey guys,

Check out this pic with the old Focus rally car. Can you spot the decoy? ;)

SFS 2007 Best Cougar, SFS 2010/2011 Best Focus XR5
XR5-Boy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-10-2007, 10:45 PM   #2
FOCUSonTHIS
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

lol that is a good photo

2002 AUIII XR6
1995 EF Falcon XR6
2003 LR Focus Zetec
1989 KE Laser TX3
FOCUSonTHIS is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-10-2007, 12:19 AM   #3
zetec
Zoom Zoom

ROFL that's gold
Old 23-10-2007, 09:13 AM   #4
J.C.
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

We like to believe that society has evolved, changed and the world is a better place ....... and then you see this sort of thing occurring. It is only then that one realizes that we are just a bunch of animals. A cheap thrill at some ladies expense. She is someone daughter, girlfriend, wife etc.

Personally, I just don't see the funny side to this. All I see is an immature, immoral fool who has been caught on camera perving up some girls dress with a camera so he can wonder off later and get a handful of himself. I guess if she ever comes across this snap shot, she could possible sue his dumbarse .
J.C. is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-10-2007, 10:14 AM   #5
Polyal
Virtuous Bogan (TM)
Donating Member2

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.C.
We like to believe that society has evolved, changed and the world is a better place ....... and then you see this sort of thing occurring. It is only then that one realizes that we are just a bunch of animals. A cheap thrill at some ladies expense. She is someone daughter, girlfriend, wife etc.

Personally, I just don't see the funny side to this. All I see is an immature, immoral fool who has been caught on camera perving up some girls dress with a camera so he can wonder off later and get a handful of himself. I guess if she ever comes across this snap shot, she could possible sue his dumbarse .
Settle pettle.

Yeah its not in good taste, but its funny. Plus its not like they are nuns (theres a nasty mental image!).
  • 1999 Lexus IS200 - 1G-FE Turbo 6MT
  • 1973 ZF Ford Fairlane
Polyal is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-10-2007, 07:03 PM   #6
photn
AFF Post NAZI

SHITE>.. didnt even notice the guy doing that... was wondering what you where all on about.. i just saw a guy 2 gurls and a WICKED focus.....only skimmed the pic anywhoo...

photn is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-10-2007, 02:18 PM   #7
Fast Eddie
Motorsport Guru

Let's put the emphasis on the Rally Car. Where's it origins?? The French flag might give some clue.

Exterior Enhancements: ST170 Wheels, Richbrook Shorty Aerial, Euro-Spec Hatch Handle.

Performance Enhancements: Ate Callipers/EBC Rotors/EBC Greens Stuff Pads, ST170 Suspension, Herrod's Custom Tune, Ford Racing Coated Exhaust Manifold & Bespoke 2.25in Exhaust.

Awards: AFD '07 EFOC Best Focus, SFS '09 EFOC Best Focus, SFS '10 RSOC O/all Best Focus, AFD '10 CFC O/all Best Focus.
Fast Eddie is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-10-2007, 04:26 PM   #8
melbzetec
Old enough to know better

But isn't the SCCA an U.S. race series?
Mods: Ford Racing CNC'd cylinder head milled .040", 3 angle valve grind. Ford Racing Stage II camshafts. Ford Racing cam gears. Ford Racing long tube header. Random Technology hi flow cat. Herrod 2.25" stainless cat-back. Pipercross Viper intake. CFM 65mm throttle body. 2000 ported intake manifold. Herrod Custom SCT tune. Eibach suspension. Quaife ATB diff. Wilwood 13" brakes. Custom ST170 leather interior.
www.cardomain.com/ride/2773918

melbzetec is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-10-2007, 05:13 PM   #9
XR5-Boy
You mad, bro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.C.

I see your point and acknowledge where your coming from. I personally wouldn't do what the guy is doin. But yeh, i thought a little humour can't hurt and there are far worse things out on the net than this.

Now, back to the car! It's from the SCCA Rally section (Sports Car Club of America). I think it's from the 2003/2004 season. Still can't find any more info though

SFS 2007 Best Cougar, SFS 2010/2011 Best Focus XR5
XR5-Boy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post