Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 01-12-2007, 12:02 PM   #31
scoupedy

Save up all that anger for when you catch someone doing this to you again...I had a surfboard stolen off my car about a month later i caught two indigenous friends trying to steel my car and gave them an *** wooping they wouldn't forget in a while... called the cops they never even showed up The surfboard was a custom with custom spray with my name on the blank went to every hock shop in southern Perth, never been seen since (its not in th interest of the hock shop to return your stuff) If you have ever tried to sell thm so stuff you would know that you would have to have stolen it to sell it to them as they pay SH$T
scoupedy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-12-2007, 12:34 PM   #32
ms700
Big Member

I witnesed a B+E on a car out the back of my work, i got the plates of the car the thief drove away in, i saw the thief walking away with the CD player and other stuff he nicked, i did a identikit ID of the guy, but the police couldnt charge him, cause there was "not enough evidence" to charge????? I was willing to front court and say what i saw, apparently still not enough?

WTF? no wonder these guys keep on B+E..... and if you go knuckle these guys in the act, they'll pin you for assault!

Tuned by GENTECH 567rwkw/760rwhp

BA XR6T Tuned by GENTECH 349rwkw.

2013 H/D Nightrod Special - DynoJet PowerVision tuned.
ms700 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-12-2007, 12:58 PM   #33
rhysy_boi
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedro
Your insurance company or their loss adjuster should have picked this up. In your initial post, it appears you bypassed them in your haste to get it repaired. If this is the case, you need to get things back on track and follow their protocol to arrive at a happy solution.
we bypassed their protocol to get the window replaced as the car isn't secure without it, that's our argument. the rest we have to wait to monday to talk to the claims department about getting an assessment done on the car.

Rhys
rhysy_boi is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-12-2007, 02:25 PM   #34
Tha Jack
Legend!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutanti
Cops Do Jack.
Oh No THEY DONT!!!

BACK TO THE BONE YARD
Tha Jack is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-12-2007, 08:30 PM   #35
fordOwner
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Oh man. Im pithed off with ya on this one!
I live near Karrinyup too. Thats a great idea to put the siren IN the cabin. hook it up to a CB loud speaker!

Click here to see my ute
fordOwner is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post