Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 29-06-2016, 08:59 PM   #1
351capri
windsorman

Smile Kidney car rally 2016

http://kkr2016.everydayhero.com/au/for-d-funHi all, my mate Craig and I are getting the old beast out again to raise money for Kidney Health Australia , and in particular , kids with kidney disease. Funds raised by the rally go directly to making sick kids lives better through Kidney Kids Camps.The camps provide an opportunity for Kidney Kids to develop informal support networks and interact with their peers with similar health issues and gives much needed respite for families and carers.Anyone feeling generous wanting to donate to a very worthy cause , simply click on the link..Donations from businesses or organisations will get their name/logo signwritten on the car as well. Thanking you all in advance , cheers, Dan.P.S. Note new team name is FOR-D-FUN.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_2016-06-25-09-13-55.jpg (148.8 KB, 21 views)
Old 10-07-2016, 10:54 AM   #2
351capri
windsorman

Thumbs up Re: Kidney car rally 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by 351capri View Post
http://kkr2016.everydayhero.com/au/for-d-funHi all, my mate Craig and I are getting the old beast out again to raise money for Kidney Health Australia , and in particular , kids with kidney disease. Funds raised by the rally go directly to making sick kids lives better through Kidney Kids Camps.The camps provide an opportunity for Kidney Kids to develop informal support networks and interact with their peers with similar health issues and gives much needed respite for families and carers.Anyone feeling generous wanting to donate to a very worthy cause , simply click on the link..Donations from businesses or organisations will get their name/logo signwritten on the car as well. Thanking you all in advance , cheers, Dan.P.S. Note new team name is FOR-D-FUN.
Anyone out there willing to donate to a very worthy cause. Every bit helps !
Old 10-07-2016, 03:59 PM   #3
supershifty
Missing a sock...
Donating Member3

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Dave has been a long time active member on the forums and in particular has been a busy volunteer whenever there are cruises and toys runs etc held in South East Qld. He actively gives up his time and ensures that the events are provided for, be it commun 
Default Re: Kidney car rally 2016

Threw in $20, have a ball.

Cheers!

Real friends + great times = sheer bliss!

Considering becoming an organ donor? Click here

QLD Events, Cruises and Get Togethers: Click here

Gain success instantly - lower your standards.

It's not government funded - it's taxpayer funded.
supershifty is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-07-2016, 07:13 PM   #4
351capri
windsorman

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershifty View Post
Threw in $20, have a ball.

Cheers!
Thankyou very much to supershifty for your kind donation!
Old 11-07-2016, 08:04 PM   #5
NX74205
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

$20 from me.

As a kidney transplant recipient who has been through dialysis, I know too well what it's like for those poor kids. Thank you for doing this.
2005 Ford BF Fairmont (2006-2019)
1989 Ford EA Falcon GL (2000-2007)
1982 Ford KA Laser Ghia (1999-2000)
NX74205 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-07-2016, 09:41 PM   #6
351capri
windsorman

Quote:
Originally Posted by NX74205 View Post
$20 from me.

As a kidney transplant recipient who has been through dialysis, I know too well what it's like for those poor kids. Thank you for doing this.
Thankyou very much to NX74205 for your kind donation!
Old 13-07-2016, 06:52 PM   #7
351capri
windsorman

Quote:
Originally Posted by 351capri View Post
We've made it into the top ten fundraisers, if we can maintain our position, we'll start in the top ten each day. Its not too late to donate to this very worthy cause. C'mon, we all know Ford fans are the most generous people on earth. Cheers, Dan.
Old 27-07-2016, 09:04 PM   #8
351capri
windsorman

Thanks to those who have already donated, was hoping for a bigger response, will however still whack 'Ford Forums Australia" logos on the car again and spread the word to the other Fords in the rally. Two weeks to go , not too late to donate. Anyone in admin like to help? Cheers Dan , Kar58 For-D-Fun...