Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 10-10-2014, 03:59 PM   #91
Alan D Segal
Call me 'Al'

Location: On a flattened-out cardboard box out the back behind the wheelie bins.
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Good contributor. 
Default Re: What survivors have you seen lately?

They had a new one on channel 9 last night I think it was. Something about family member vs family member or something. Looks the same as all the other series. Can't believe that show's still on the air.
Alan D Segal is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-10-2014, 07:59 PM   #92
2011G6E
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Saw a diesel Gemini yesterday in Bundaberg!! Such potential, such a waster chance for a car maker. Good idea far too early.

Saw a TE Cortina wagon in Redcliffe a few days before. Haven't seen one of those for years.

On the four lane down near Ettamogah Pub on the Sunshine Coast I twice saw a VH SS Group Three Commodore...all original by the look of it.

I think I might know where there is an HDT Gemini sitting beside a house covered in bird crap and tree litter. Looks intact, the owner "might" sell it. If I can get it for a couple of hundred I might bite just for the hell of it. How many of those do you see now?
2011G6E is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-07-2015, 02:59 PM   #93
Dauphin
Irregular member

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Endless work keeping the AU.com.au web site happening 

Spotted this old workhorse today at Bunnings today:

My hovercraft is full of eels!

Movie Car Chase of the Week: Gene Hackman driving a 1971 Pontiac LeMans to chase an elevated train in The French Connection (1971).
Dauphin is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-07-2015, 07:54 AM   #94
PHawk
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Seen a beautiful dark blue Mk111 Zephyr in the weekend, looked nice on 12 slots, I have a real soft spot for 111's owned 3 of them myself
FG GT-P 315 6A
FG F6 310 6A
HSV Maloo LS3 6M
GT 335 6A
300 SRT8 Hemi 6.4
PX Ranger XLT
Commodore SS-V Redline LS3
2017 Triumph Speed Triple R
Triumph Street Triple RX
PHawk is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-07-2015, 10:24 AM   #95
ebv8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

this is my old survivor
i was the 3rd owner, and it had 118,000km on it when i sold it
v8 manual with original paint, original trim and original remington tyres that handled like wet noodles
i sold it to fund my GT
[IMG][/IMG]
BA GT Mk1 #0009 - Narooma Blue
SY Ghia AWD
Black VZ LX8 Adventra
Holden HX 50th Anniversary
AU Saloon Car racecar
1980 GS1000ST - Wes Cooley Rep
ebv8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
4 users like this post:
Old 24-07-2015, 11:42 PM   #96
music189
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

1974 LTD,2nd owner, old Greek bloke ,bought it in 1975 been resprayed once ,all books, back seat hardly been sat in, 351 been rebuilt under warranty as the timing chain broke and some how got modified by the rebuilder for 500hp has the paper work too
didn't want any photos taken but I did some work on the rear wheels special wire ones bought in '76 ,not for sale

A real,surviour I ,forgot those LTDs had tramp rods built in from the factory fitted on top of the axle tube to the side rails too.
music189 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-07-2015, 01:04 PM   #97
Mesa
Donating Member
Donating Member2

White XA GS coupe with black GS stripe in Maitland on Friday. Stunning looking car!!
Mesa is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post