Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 22-10-2014, 10:59 AM   #61
nickd
Passionate Ford XD XE nut

Default Re: Ford to boost Falcon production after INCREDIBLE response to the FG X

The new falcon is growing on me regardless to say of the comments posted above, interior with the black roof suits the car compared to previous Ford models but only the Xr8 xr6 and G6E models get them.

I must say I was lucky in drive the new FGX XR8 Auto/Man and XR6T Auto, it's the best falcon I have ever driven to date as I've driven quite a few new and old Falcons an I'm telling you it was on a track too!

It's sad it's the last one but look we are all talking about it so that must say something, anyone who has put one on order or thinking about JUST GO AHEAD AND BUY ONE.
Ford have gone all out on this one.

(Admin of ESPGhia.com)

http://espghia.com/forum.php
nickd is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 22-10-2014, 11:20 AM   #62
FPV414
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Ford to boost Falcon production after INCREDIBLE response to the FG X

1400 ZF boxes might be left but there's no way they put this much effort in to the new XR8 and then only build 1400. No way. That's just under 3 times the amount of GT-F's. The "hero" of the FG-X range would be done and dusted within a month of release / taking orders, if that - especially at the price tag. 1400 is nothing in the grand scheme of things.

I can't believe people are buying in to that rubbish. There will be some kind of solution.
FPV414 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 22-10-2014, 11:48 AM   #63
Guzz226

The gearboxes are also used across all the turbos too and wont all be used on XR8.
Guzz226 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-10-2014, 03:26 PM   #64
Alan D Segal
Call me 'Al'

Location: On a flattened-out cardboard box out the back behind the wheelie bins.
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Good contributor. 

It'll probably be like the GTF. After none are available at the dealerships you'll see an increasing amount on carsales at jacked up prices. None of which anyone will want because something newer, cheaper and just as good to drive will be available.
Alan D Segal is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post