Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 06-08-2013, 10:21 AM   #1
-Random_Name-
Banned

Default Anyone with an XC Coupe from Bathurst to Sydney?

Hey,

Just wondering if anyone has an XC 2 Door Coupe within the distance of Sydney-Bathurst.

I been offered to go look at one (not to buy but just to see one in person) on the Central Coast around Entrance area. Since I live in the direction of Bathurst, driving to Sydney or Bathurst (or anywhere in between) would be a lot closer for me for a simple look at one in person. I haven't actually ever seen one 'in person' as such as I was always into mopars (x2 68 Dodge Chargers, x1 1970 Dodge Challenger) and my Mustang is my very first ford.

So I wondered if anyone here has one and if you would be willing to show me the car so I don't have to go all the way past Sydney to get to Entrance.

Either way, message me I will pass my details on or vice-versa so we can get in contact, would be appreciated.

-Random_Name- is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-08-2013, 11:52 AM   #2
Brute 33
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Anyone with an XC Coupe from Bathurst to Sydney?

Should have gone to Sydney All Ford Day.......Your mustang would enjoy the drive...
Brute 33 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 06-08-2013, 07:43 PM   #3
66GT

Have you been to the Bathurst museum? They swap cars around in there every now & then, & have had Moffat's 77 winning coupe there. Could be worth a look even if no coupe, always great stuff there.
66GT is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-08-2013, 12:43 AM   #4
Neale
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by 66GT View Post
Have you been to the Bathurst museum? They swap cars around in there every now & then, & have had Moffat's 77 winning coupe there. Could be worth a look even if no coupe, always great stuff there.
I went in there recently & they had the 1-2 finish pair in there. The museum owns Moffat's '77 winning coupe so it will defiantly be there. There also was a couple of other coupes in there when I was there last. I think it was the Goss XA & XB.

Neale is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post: