Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Fiesta, Festiva and Ka

Old 09-04-2013, 11:12 PM   #61
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Default Re: Aftermarket wheels 16" Wheels on Fiesta WS

Got the 15" steelies on my WS Fez, base model CL.

Only put a dent in one wheel when I bashed off a dirt road into bitumen which had a ledge on it, and cracked the top right of my windscreen a tiny bit.

Since then I've beaten the crap out of them on all sorts of potholes and dodgy dirt roads, held up well (Y).
Franco Cozzo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-04-2013, 12:35 PM   #62
shevek

Default Re: Aftermarket wheels 16" Wheels on Fiesta WS

Just bent a 16" WS Zetec rim last week. Not so bad. Jax reckoned it can maybe be rolled back. We'll see.
If that's no good, wrecker must be a chance. I'll probably get 2!
Any tips on Ford wreckers in Sydney?

TIA
shevek is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post