Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 07-01-2012, 08:03 PM   #31
QIK006

Default Re: Forty cars damaged as arsonists attack Slacks Creek Hyundai dealership

Youth gangs are getting out of control, when I was younger, I had a healthy fear & respect for Authority. This is a right up in one of the national papers about the gangs around our place

http://www.themonthly.com.au/child-g...ndy-sayer-2300
The only issue with our new FG XR6T is that no one has told me how to prevent the stains on my shorts that happen ever time i mash the accelerator pedal : and now the lil dint in the rear bumber http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthr...30#post4142130

My speed limiter is set to 120 - anything over that and she punches me in the arm.
QIK006 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-01-2012, 08:06 PM   #32
Jim Goose
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Forty cars damaged as arsonists attack Slacks Creek Hyundai dealership

Sadly these boys will get let off... have a good laugh with their mates and continue on their path of stupidity.

Don't write off the Goose until you see the box going into the hole....
Jim Goose is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-01-2012, 10:22 PM   #33
2011G6E
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I think you'll find that the important point of the news article about the little bastards is the final line...
"The three younger boys, two from Slacks Creek and one from Goodna, will be dealt with under the Youth Justice Act."

In other words, the legal service...I think I can generalise and guess which "legal service"...will give them a slap on the wrist with a feather duster and let the little darlings go home to thier caring parents who will be very mad at them indeed...mad that they were silly enough to got caught...
2011G6E is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post