Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Closed Thread

Old 17-01-2008, 05:53 PM   #1
Creampuff
149 rwkw of Style

Default Sneaky Police Radars

I saw a first yesterday....a cop sitting in a L Plate car on the side of the road.

Old 17-01-2008, 05:55 PM   #2
BeStRaFe
lpg = big boom!

one of the typhoons cruising up the m4 that has a copper in his mid 40's has p- plates on it /// red ones at that
Old 17-01-2008, 05:58 PM   #3
RATT
In a Pug..

Is this all legal from the police??
Old 17-01-2008, 06:06 PM   #4
rennie
BA Falcon, AUII. R.I.P.

Were they in cop cars or civilian cars?

If their licences are really on those limits then............AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that is the funniest thing I have ever heard of (I'm sure there are funnier).

If they are trying to be sneaky then thats really bad practice.

AUII Forte: 18 Inch Tickford Wheels, Pioneer Head Unit, Kicker Speakers, Lowered, Tinted Windows.

R.I.P.

Current: 2004 BA Silk Falcon Futura

Mods:
Tinted Windows
Wheels: RJR 18" Tremors.
Sound: Soon: JVC DV7205 DVD Head Unit, Blaupunkt 480W RMS 4Ch Amp x 2, Polk Momo 6.5" Splits, Polk Momo 6"x9", Pheonix Gold 1500W Mono Block Amp, Earthquake SubZero Subwoofer

Old 17-01-2008, 06:26 PM   #5
TadKa
Wait? What?

As discussed in http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11206006
I think its a disgrace. If i had a car with l/p plates or an older vehicle try and pull me over I'd keep driving. We have had imposters assult and even rape people they have pulled over.
Closed Thread