Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 28-04-2007, 12:48 PM   #31
FPVWEPN
Team Urinal Cake Racing

Quote:
Originally Posted by pHaT`eL
Fords cop so much ****, its like a stock VN is so much better than a hot Falcon, sometimes I give up backing us up, nothing gets through.
My car was smashed up because its a Ford, i got back by making the car look better than before hehe!!
How is making your car look better getting anyone back???? Just makes them want to do it again!!!
Also if your is being smashed up because its a ford you must hang out in some real bogan areas
FPVWEPN is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-04-2007, 01:16 PM   #32
xr6ist

It's not the bogan area's its the bogan ********* my area is top notch full of ederly ladies and working class joes and i still got mc donalds rubbed all over my car and windows by some *** heads. Perhaps youd prefer he left it smashed so that way they wont do it again?
xr6ist is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-04-2007, 01:26 PM   #33
Hardtopxb
Once PHASED.

Mate. I'ts a lack of oxygen,people like this should be given euthanasia..
Old 29-04-2007, 05:08 PM   #34
MeLLy

i feel for ya!....ur not the only one that has had a simliar thing done, tuesday night i was cruising around with my friends only to have 3 car fulls of guys like 15 guys, pull up next to me on anzac hwy, one got in front of me and one on either side of me and slowed me down to a complete stop on anzac hwy and before i could react they jumped out of the car and was trying to get into my car,lucky i keep the doors locked, so when they couldnt get in one jumped on my bonnet a few times before getting back into his mates SHITTY OLD MAGNA. So here iam raging with anger, i chased them and chased them, while on the phone to the police, im very protective of my car, but i lost them in some backstreets around marion. After no help from the police operator who refused to get me a squad car i found one myself, and they went out straight away to look for them, and i was even smart enough to get their plates ;)....i have one small dent in my bonnet. Its lucky it didnt turn out in the pics from last night :P....
MeLLy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-04-2007, 06:30 PM   #35
TUF_302
The Vengeful One
Donating Member1

What on earth!, ive heard of vadilism before but someone purposly being sick on someone elses car is new to me!
Old 29-04-2007, 07:35 PM   #36
Bens_ELXR6
SupahStah

Dont worry, when I was going out with my ex. One of her "Friends" (Male friends) had the hots for her. So unfortunantly I was the target of a vandalism spree. One occasion he was drunk, came over to where I was staying with my ex.
Snaped both wiper arms, snaped off the areal, let down 2 of my tyres (Passenger side, in the hope I wouldnt see it), cracked my windscreen, and stomped on my front bumper to make it drop an inch or so. This was with a ZJ fairlane.

Meanwhile I was asleep, woke up at 4:30am to get ready for work and noticed somthing looked different. Called in sick for the day and assesed the damage, the neighbors knew him and was woken from the noise. However I hadnt enough proof for a case, due to his friends creating an alaby for him :(

Regardless, these attacks can happen for all kinds of reasons, and this guy was actualy a ford fan... Yet he damages another ford so horrid lol

Hope all is good, and see if there is cameras there... Who knows, chances are the police would be able to recognise them with a decent enough picture.

edit: The thing that annoyed me the most is that the car was used to often drive around children, myself and my ex. And their safty to me was paramount. Driving without wiper arms, 2 tyres, and a cracked windscreen wouldnt have been good with the car being used in normal circumstances lol

Cheers,

Ben
Bens_ELXR6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-04-2007, 09:05 AM   #37
MattyB
I ask too many questions

It might've been a little kid with the flu, calm down.
MattyB is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-04-2007, 10:16 AM   #38
Nashy86

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattyB
It might've been a little kid with the flu, calm down.
there must be a lot of little kids with the flu getting around, coz the same thing happened to a mate of mine a little while back, in a SWB 2 door Mitsubishi pajero of all cars! it was obviously malicious because it was not only all over the doors, windscreen & bonnet, but projectiled UP under the door handles so she had to get in the tailgate and climb through to avoid touching it!

No little kid i know can get that much stuff out of their gut, even if they can, WHERE ARE THE BLOODY PARENTS??????

Glad to hear the car & paint are OK benny_mac it really sucks that people do this sort of stuff
Written off whilst parked!

FG Mk II XR6T
Lightning Strike, 6 Speed Auto,, Dark Tint
Awesome toy for Grown Ups!
Nashy86 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post