Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 27-04-2007, 04:55 PM   #1
blur1
el wagon

Default (melb) door help needed.

is anyone in melb willing to give me a hand re-aligning my front drivers door? i know the front gaurd has to come off to get to the hinges, and i don't know how to get the gaurd off. it's a EL . if someone is willing to help i have the tools in my car to do it, but want it done tonight or tomorrow morning (sat). i can either come to you or you can come here, i live in eltham, but i will travel anywhere in melb to get it done by tomorrow night. hows $50-$60 dollars sound for helping me?

blur1 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-04-2007, 09:06 PM   #2
blur1
el wagon

shameless bump
Old 28-04-2007, 11:56 AM   #3
blur1
el wagon

anyone?
Old 28-04-2007, 09:23 PM   #4
Skooter

Isn't there bolts on the inside of the engine bay like right above the wheel? other than that just look around underneath for any others. I really have no idea but just a suggestion lol.
Skooter is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post