Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 02-12-2006, 05:19 PM   #1
syktlr
stktlr

Default e series zaust onto au 1

will this complete zaust fit,i know the exstractors will but what about the rest.just wondering if any mods required or not

Old 03-12-2006, 08:31 PM   #2
SileNceR
02/90 EA II Fairmont

fits but may hit on the bumper/diff slightly.

should be alright, my brother has been using my ea setup for ages now just knocks a little... would be easy to fix but he's only having a lend of it
Old 03-12-2006, 08:47 PM   #3
chrispie123
Banned

my lukey 2.5" exhuast system bolted up fine from my ef to my au11 non irs even the tips sat good to the shape of bumper no modification or bending required
chrispie123 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post