Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 22-09-2006, 08:58 PM   #1
UltraLowEd
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Body kits!!

Who knows of anyone who sells and installls bonnet scoops, and who installs and paints body kits?

UltraLowEd is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-09-2006, 09:04 PM   #2
XR6TickfordBoy
Now XR8TickfordBoy

I haven't been to this place but I always drive past a place on cheltenam Rd in Dandenong called XXX Bodykits, thats all they do so they would prob be worth calling or visiting depending how far away you are. im pretty sure it says the usual on the walls like Holden, Ford etc. so good chance theyd have a bit to offer!
EF XR8- Respray in Monza Red with Clear Coat, Custom Rear Bar, AU V8, EL GT MAF, Rebuilt and Strengthened Auto with Stage 2 Shift Kit, 2,500RPM Stallie and tranny cooler, Rebuilt Diff with 4.11 Gears, Custom Radiator, King Ultra Lows, Pedders Shocks, NL Concorde Rims.
XR6TickfordBoy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-09-2006, 09:13 PM   #3
snypereb
[EBGLT]

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech article(s) 

Quote:
Originally Posted by XR6TickfordBoy
I haven't been to this place but I always drive past a place on cheltenam Rd in Dandenong called XXX Bodykits, thats all they do so they would prob be worth calling or visiting depending how far away you are. im pretty sure it says the usual on the walls like Holden, Ford etc. so good chance theyd have a bit to offer!
Seen some of the bodykits that come out of that place they are craaaaaaaaaaaaaazy!!

Become an E-Series Owners Club Member Today!
http://eseries.com.au/index.php/membership/
snypereb is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-09-2006, 09:22 PM   #4
Mickus
Banned

Care to post up some pics? If you have any lol. I got a pair of skirts that I got off another forum member ages ago, Ive never seen them before but they look awesome!
Mickus is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-09-2006, 09:33 PM   #5
Allen
You win again, gravity!!!

Fibretech in campbellfeild is pretty good... they are just down the road from FPV

SOON TO BE A TRACK CAR
Allen is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-09-2006, 09:38 PM   #6
MotherNatureVer2
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I used Canberra Car Styling for my Sprint kit ....... Although we fitted & painted it ourselves ......

Great service by a guy who knew his stuff about E Series cars ......... Theres not a lot of variety at any place that I have researched ....... I did plenty through Google ......

This bloke was by far the most approachable & cost effective by a long shot ;)
MotherNatureVer2 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-09-2006, 09:39 PM   #7
snypereb
[EBGLT]

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech article(s) 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotherNature
I used Canberra Car Styling for my Sprint kit ....... Although we fitted & painted it ourselves ......

Great service by a guy who knew his stuff about E Series cars ......... Theres not a lot of variety at any place that I have researched ....... I did plenty through Google ......

This bloke was by far the most approachable & cost effective by a long shot ;)
your car is mint!!

Become an E-Series Owners Club Member Today!
http://eseries.com.au/index.php/membership/
snypereb is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-09-2006, 09:43 PM   #8
MotherNatureVer2
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Ty matey .... we have the side skirts on now ... much much better ;) Will get some piccys up soon as I get some more .....

I forgot to add that even though these guys are in Canberra they will courier the parts to you ...... cheapest courier rates Ive ever seen I must add too
Old 22-09-2006, 09:44 PM   #9
InitialD
Low and Loud

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairlane_ghia
Fibretech in campbellfeild is pretty good... they are just down the road from FPV
yeah and charge like a woundid bull
(moffat HO front bar fitted and painted was around $699!)

1993 Ford Falcon XR6 Poly Green Stationwagon - 4.0 I6, Auto, 3:45LSD, All the usual XR6 Stuff but in a wagon :
InitialD is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-09-2006, 09:45 PM   #10
Allen
You win again, gravity!!!

can't doubt the quality of the work though ;)

SOON TO BE A TRACK CAR
Allen is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-09-2006, 10:02 PM   #11
bdennis
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotherNature
Ty matey .... we have the side skirts on now ... much much better ;) Will get some piccys up soon as I get some more .....

I forgot to add that even though these guys are in Canberra they will courier the parts to you ...... cheapest courier rates Ive ever seen I must add too
Mother....
Just out of interest were you after the Genuine factory looking sprint kit for the sprint or one that was close? I have had a look at the web site for the guys in Canberra and would like to see what their rear skirt is like. (See other thread I started re Sprint kits.. Click me )
Looking forward to the pics...
bdennis is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-09-2006, 10:24 PM   #12
MotherNatureVer2
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Ahhhhhh the age old what is a Sprint kit discussion ;)

What I have been able to find is as close to the REAL Sprint kit as is now available ....

The place I got it from has the actual air dam moulds ..... so I know my now front spoiler is in fact a TRUE one ....... The side skirts are true as well .....

The rear I have is in fact not the correct one as it goes under the exhaust .... but it is closer than the one in your pictures bdennis ......... I will try over the weekend to get some piccys of her ;)