Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2022, 11:04 AM   #1
SteveM
Starter Motor

Default Anyone like a free holiday at Maldon?

There's a catch. I have been looking for a reasonably priced used bull bar for my AU2 Tradesman for a couple of years now. I've got one (a TJM), but no brackets, so if you can find me a complete set-up (any type) or a set of brackets I would be most grateful, and would be very pleased to thank you for your efforts with a free holiday at www.maldonholidaycottages.com.au
Maldon Holiday Cottages is our business, and although we are now over 70 and trying to sell up and retire, we are still operating on a gentle basis. The Cottages are FSC, in the bush about 4 KM from the historic Maldon township.
Cheers
Steve
This user likes this post:
Old 05-10-2022, 11:21 PM   #2
Uncle_Ken
Next upgraded Mk1 Leopard
Donating Member1

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always putting some imput into the forums to help or make it a bit easier for others Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech articles 
Default Re: Anyone like a free holiday at Maldon?

Sales section maybe? Steve l suggest you change the title to used bullbar wanted.
How 2's: Change rear view mirror, Install backfire valve, Change foam front seats, Install auto transmission cooler, Replace Trans Shift Globe, Remove front door Trim, Paint AU headlights, install door spears, Premium Rear Parcel Shelf, go here...
Old 06-10-2022, 10:07 AM   #3
SteveM
Starter Motor

OK, thanks
Old 22-10-2022, 04:31 PM   #4
SteveM
Starter Motor

Well I've finally got a bullbar for my AU 2. It came through Gumtree from Jade who is a mechanic at Leopold. It came with brackets and nuts and bolts. It's a TJM 2 post alloy type and I will have it fitted next week.
Unfortunately the spacings and holes for this bar and the big tube TJM bar that I got previously, without brackets, are different so I still have this bar and would appreciate a set of brackets for it, so that I can sell it in a useable state, and recover some of the money that I wasted on it, and the $350 for which I was scammed on Gumtree.
SO, my offer of a holiday (see www.maldonholidaycottages.com.au) still stands for anyone who can get me a set of brackets to a TJM big tube alloy bar!
Many thanks and Cheers
Steve
Old 23-10-2022, 11:21 AM   #5
Uncle_Ken
Next upgraded Mk1 Leopard
Donating Member1

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always putting some imput into the forums to help or make it a bit easier for others Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech articles 

this offer can be viewed in the For Sale section.
How 2's: Change rear view mirror, Install backfire valve, Change foam front seats, Install auto transmission cooler, Replace Trans Shift Globe, Remove front door Trim, Paint AU headlights, install door spears, Premium Rear Parcel Shelf, go here...
Closed Thread