Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Site Sponsor Forums - In Alphabetical Order > Race Brakes Sydney

Race Brakes Sydney Street and race performance pad / rotor combinations as well as brake upgrades and Exedy clutch kits. Website Link

Old 18-05-2009, 09:33 AM   #1
Slicer

Default Price plz: Slotted Rotors

Hi,

I'm just after a replacement for my standard warped BA XR6T front rotors/pads.

I'm not in a fantastic financial situation at the moment so I'm not after racing brakes. What can you recommend that will not warp and is of decent quality for general city driving.

Oh, and postage to Gold Coast 4220

Thanks,

Slicer is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-05-2009, 12:15 PM   #2
FLOORED
Race Brakes Sydney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slicer
Hi,

I'm just after a replacement for my standard warped BA XR6T front rotors/pads.

I'm not in a fantastic financial situation at the moment so I'm not after racing brakes. What can you recommend that will not warp and is of decent quality for general city driving.

Oh, and postage to Gold Coast 4220

Thanks,
$260 delivered for DBA non slotted rotors and good ceramic street pads.
We also have a group buy going with some RDA slotted rotors which we could supply with the same ceramic pads as listed above and this would cost you $235.00.If you are after something cheaper we could also accommodate you there.

Street to track is what we expertise in

Phone 02 9609 1101

sales@racebrakessydney.com.au

www.racebrakessydney.com.au
FLOORED is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-05-2009, 05:07 PM   #3
sideways82
loving the turbo

anyone got a link to the group buy thread?
12.48@113.92 with 277rwkw
12.27@119.1 with 320rwkw
sideways82 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-05-2009, 07:20 PM   #4
FLOORED
Race Brakes Sydney

Quote:
Originally Posted by sideways82
anyone got a link to the group buy thread?

Default Rda Slotted Rotor Group Buy

Just letting everyone know that i am organizing another group buy for RDA slotted rotors for front and or rear applications.I am also running one in the Territory section as well if you are interested.
The group buy needs a minimum of 5 pair.I have stock here for the first 5 orders so first paid first served.After these go i will reorder more stock as i get to lots of 5 orders and this way there is less waiting time for you and it will run until the end of the month.As these are also advertised in the Territory section it shouldn't take long to go and build up 5 orders.

RDA504S - BA BF
Front slotted pair are $155 pair 298mm

RDA505S - BA BF FG
Rear slotted pair are $150 pair 303mm solid

RDA7934S - BF XR6T XR8 FG Territory
Front slotted pair are $200 a pair 322mm

RDA7935S - BF XR6T XR8 Territory and rear BF FG FPV Super pursuit F6 Typhoon ETC where 328mm are fitted with PBR caliper and Brembo front
Rear slotted rotors are $200 a pair 328mm vented

If you have any queries at all please do not hesitate to call or PM me and i can organize brake pads if you like so forward your inquiries if you wish.

PICK UP or Freight can be arranged at an extra cost.

Street to track is what we expertise in

Phone 02 9609 1101

sales@racebrakessydney.com.au

www.racebrakessydney.com.au
FLOORED is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post