Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 06-02-2005, 11:10 AM   #1
paul7v7
bring it on

Default some funny pics/videos

well some of them are. i liked the apple mac

http://www.santoalt.com/
Old 06-02-2005, 12:26 PM   #2
rob_o

LOL the crowd went absolutely crazy at the launch of that mac
rob_o is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-02-2005, 12:46 PM   #3
Firefox7
T3 Terrorist

LOL...that robber had a good day....Go down the bottom and check out that hamburger.....The size of a dinner plate...lol.

Cheers.
Fastest Lap time At wakefield park on Dunlop Sp9000's : 1:14:30, Came 2nd in outright driver, in the overall V8 result, 2006 N.S.W dutton rally :1syellow1

:king: T3 :king: The Mightiest & Deadliest Tickford Ever To Hit The Road........
Firefox7 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-02-2005, 03:23 PM   #4
BlueRaven
Dual O2 sensors

Yeah, the crowd went absolutely ape at that mac - and rightly so, at the time that would have blown them away..
Old 06-02-2005, 07:23 PM   #5
XP6
Formerly ST170ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefox7
LOL...that robber had a good day....Go down the bottom and check out that hamburger.....The size of a dinner plate...lol.
If you ever come over to sth aussie, there's a takeaway shop at Streaky Bay(nice place)that sells "West coast Whoppers": they cost $20 and are as big as those ones at that shop in yanky land, if you can eat one by yourself you get it 4 free! : And for every one ordered they take your picture and put it up on the wall, the shop is covered in them!
I went in half's with a mate and we struggled to eat it... and I can eat big amounts, 2ft longs from subway or 2double beef whoopers from jacks with 2 lots of large fries... considering Im not a big person only 5'11"!
XP6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post