Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 19-08-2010, 07:24 AM   #1
XC GXL
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Our New Addition

Well sadly last year we had to have our pet Dalmation put down due to kidney failure. She was 15 and active up until about 3 weeks before she died.

So yesterday we picked up our new bundle of fun an 8 week old dalmation and she is adorable.

She finds any place to nap and even managed an old plastic washing up tub.

I'll post up some more pics later.

Wayne

Last edited by XC GXL; 19-08-2010 at 07:24 AM. Reason: Spelling
XC GXL is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-08-2010, 08:50 AM   #2
wrongwaynorris
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Hi Wayne :

We lost our 12 year old dally to cancer in January this year so know what you're going through . The healing process has allowed us to consider getting another now . Where did you get your's from , I noticed you have NSW plates on the car so hopefully your'e somewhere close by . Although I dont know how our daft 11 year old Labby will take to a new puppy . The 2 of them had a litter of 7 Labramation pups back in 2000 , wish we'd kept one now .

Cheers M8
wrongwaynorris is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-08-2010, 09:19 AM   #3
XC GXL
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrongwaynorris
Hi Wayne :

We lost our 12 year old dally to cancer in January this year so know what you're going through . The healing process has allowed us to consider getting another now . Where did you get your's from , I noticed you have NSW plates on the car so hopefully your'e somewhere close by . Although I dont know how our daft 11 year old Labby will take to a new puppy . The 2 of them had a litter of 7 Labramation pups back in 2000 , wish we'd kept one now .

Cheers M8
Sorry to hear it mate.
I emigrated to the UK (again) about a month ago so we are now living in Derbyshire UK. I was in the Illawarra before I left.

Wayne
XC GXL is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-08-2010, 09:51 AM   #4
gcg2503
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always adding valued comments,  never involved in any disputes. A credit to this forum. 

What a beautiful puppy! I hope the mother country is treating you well Wayne
gcg2503 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post