Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Old 14-06-2005, 11:40 PM   #31
geckoGT
Ich bin ein auslander

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always level headed and i notice him being the voice of reason when a thread may be getting heated 

Has anyone tried the PBR kit? I am a bit concerned about the rotors, hope it is not the same crappy metal the stock ones are made of.
Old 15-06-2005, 12:02 AM   #32
TIKFD6
Number 5 is alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylox
I'm running EBC Green V4 pads and am happy with them. (apart from one set of fronts that broke their clips)
Initial bite is hard.
No fade even on track days.
Very Low dust.
Reasonable cheap.

Next set of pads though I will try out the Cebco Street pads as they have been highly recomended.
Mate i found the Cebco street pads to be ok, but nowhere as good as Ultimates or EBC Greens(which is my preferance).

"Experimental Racer" #6
1994 Gunmetal XG XR6 1997-1999
[B][COLOR=Red] 1994 Le Mans Red ED

Back in a Ford XR. MA XR5 Mondeo

TIKFD6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-06-2005, 07:26 PM   #33
sbutler
335 kw of goodness

Quote:
Originally Posted by FalKeen
out of interest how much is a full Brembo package from this Barry Smith?

Maurie, putting on new rotors and pads?
Not going the PBR package??
Dont quote me::: But you should get outa it for around $5000...If that sounds dear, price a rotor & front callipar from Ford, make sure you have somewere soft to fall. :hihi:

2012 GTP 213 black what was I thinking? NOW FOR SALE>>
http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11439680
sbutler is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post