Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 07-12-2006, 08:38 PM   #1
SVT8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default EB series 2, door handles

ok, firstly this should be in the wanted section but i figured i would get more responses here.

For the past 2 weeks i have taken off all the plastic trimming, strippping them with thinnners and sand paper, preping it up, and finished it off with acrylic motor paint, applied with a spray gun. It came up real good, and should last longer then my first attemp at spraying the plastic.

The only bit i havnt done are the door handles. I have managed to take them off earlier today, but figured why spray them (they will just fade eventually then il have to redo them, meaning il have to pull all the door inserts off etc, etc), when i can get the EB series 2 black door handles?

So im just looking for anyone with eb series 2 doorhandles. The ones with the glossy feel to them. I have been to the wreckers and they were asking $44, just for the outside covers. A bit to much for the outer side of 4 door handles.

The ones i got on my car are in perfect condition, so if anywants wants to swap, it would be good. Il add a few $$ aswell, but since the handles are off the car now im looking to purchase/trade for eb series 2 handles ASAP. Iv also got pics of my handles if anyone wants to see the condition of them.

Regards SVT8

SVT8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-12-2006, 09:03 PM   #2
gthofan
Gunna girlie-man

have u got pics of the trims??? what color did they go?

<INSERT WITTY SIGNATURE HERE>

Daily- 05' BA futura... work done.
Cruiser- 85' VK berlina... more work done
gthofan is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-12-2006, 09:09 PM   #3
Allen
You win again, gravity!!!

You should have said something to me before i got rid of the NC... i would have given them to ya...

SOON TO BE A TRACK CAR
Allen is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-12-2006, 09:54 PM   #4
SVT8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by gthofan
have u got pics of the trims??? what color did they go?
dont have pics of the actually trimming i did. I did in a acrylic black. The door handles are a light grey/black, they are standard series 1.

fairlane ghia - if only i thought to ask you, damm. If worst comes to worst il guess il just go down to campbelfield and pay the $44 dolars.
SVT8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-12-2006, 09:58 PM   #5
rag top
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I've got a set on an NC Ghia I'm currently wrecking.
Happy to help out...
rag top is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post