Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Fiesta, Festiva and Ka

Old 18-12-2008, 08:25 PM   #1
*B2*
Starter Motor

Default Nudge Bar

Hi everyone,

I don't know if this is the right place to post but I'm only new to this site and I'm a proud owner of a 92 Festiva.
I do a bit of highway driving at night in the country and am looking to fit a nudge bar and some spotlights.

Has anyone got any suggestions of where I may find somewhere that can do this, or has anyone got any other suggestions to help me on my search - apart from me being crazy (which I've heard before )

Thanks

B2

*B2* is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-12-2008, 09:40 PM   #2
Jesk
certified nutter

nah your not nuts! well if you are your not alone! ive been looking for one for my 99 festi, and the only hope i got given was go to an exhaust shop that has their own mandrel bender, and then its up to you to get a way to mount it (thats not a prob for me) money first up is since im an apprentice
Jesk is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-12-2008, 11:45 PM   #3
*B2*
Starter Motor

oh good, not totally crazy then. I've sent a few emails around and haven't had much luck yet. I've got mechanics coming out of my ears so mounting it wouldn't be a problem... the boys seem keen to also do the chop on the festiva and turn it into a ute... i doubt that, but i've got some mudflaps to put on there soon too
Old 19-12-2008, 07:11 AM   #4
Macca23
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Where are you loctaed?

I only know of a joint in sydney that will build anything to fit anything (just about anyway).

Fast fit bullbars and towbars @ aurburn Just south of the m4.
Thats is if your in Sydney.
Macca23 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-12-2008, 08:04 AM   #5
Jesk
certified nutter

Quote:
Originally Posted by *B2*
oh good, not totally crazy then. I've sent a few emails around and haven't had much luck yet. I've got mechanics coming out of my ears so mounting it wouldn't be a problem... the boys seem keen to also do the chop on the festiva and turn it into a ute... i doubt that, but i've got some mudflaps to put on there soon too
yeah i got the mudflaps waiting and stickers all over the back, but i was never considering a ute chop
Jesk is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-12-2008, 11:17 AM   #6
*B2*
Starter Motor

yeh my mate is doing it to his cruiser.. should be interesting.

Thanks for that Macca23, I'm in Brisbane- but have been meaning to take a road trip down to Camden, near syndey, to get the Mack mudflaps my mate has for me. Might still keep emailing around here, but will def drop them a line
Old 19-12-2008, 08:27 PM   #7
LethalLeigh
Get in the van!

Do you have a Gitsham workshop in Brisbane? They do a lot of bull-bar, nudge bar and alloy tray work for commercials in Adelaide.
Old 19-12-2008, 09:46 PM   #8
Orbit
Resident Nyctophobic!!

number plate bar.....the ones from Light force will support their new 210 model.