Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 03-01-2009, 08:44 PM   #1
waggaclint
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default body kit/spoiler shops

hey all not sure were to put this thread so i thought id try here thought id try and help out a forum member or members with wagons.........im looking for someone or a business to produce a XR6/8 style body kit for au/ba wagons have read of this thread http://www.fordforums.com.au/showpos...85&postcount=1 and see were im coming from......

cheers clint

waggaclint is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-01-2009, 03:29 AM   #2
tankclare
BURN RUBBER NOT OIL

I too wanna see more bodykits for the au/ba wagon. Holden have them so why can't we.

[SMOKES] FG XR6 build thread - http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?p=4795218#post4795218

tankclare is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-01-2009, 08:45 AM   #3
kenz
BOSS Pilot

Good Luck is all I can say. I have spent countless hours looking around to help out Col (au2sw) with the same problem. The website he mentioned in that thread you linked is the one I found for him with the GT wagon kit and the one on 'cyco4d' and thats the only place I could find that do the bodykits. Other than that all we could come up with was modifying a ute or sedan rear bar to fit the wagon

cheers
Luke

Blue SY Territory Ghia

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAT600
No matter how good the F6 is (and it is damn good), its missing two cylinders.
kenz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-05-2009, 03:14 PM   #4
tce
BA WAGON

I am in the process of kitting out my BA wagon with a BFGT front bar side skirts (one side just about done) and are going to make a sedan rear fit (could be a long process)
tce is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-05-2009, 03:24 PM   #5
schultzie
Just Images

mate check these guys out, they are flat out busy all the time but they still seem interested in doing some custom work

http://www.awcinfo.com/contactus.php
Old 30-05-2009, 10:01 PM   #6
caputo9
Groundbreaker

i found this thread through google

http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11243960

hope this helps
Old 31-05-2009, 01:44 AM   #7
Zed7fiddy
Temporary Australian

Quote:
Originally Posted by schultzie
mate check these guys out, they are flat out busy all the time but they still seem interested in doing some custom work

http://www.awcinfo.com/contactus.php
They cant even get their own advertised custom bars right (GT bar to suit XT) how the hell will they get a custom order right?
Zed7fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 31-05-2009, 02:12 AM   #8
snappy
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67-FKD
They cant even get their own advertised custom bars right (GT bar to suit XT) how the hell will they get a custom order right?

I seen gt bars made to suit a xt they just dont put the curves in the light wells.
Actually i be honest i bought one of ebay once not reading the item proply when i got it i realised i need xt lights for it to fit . So back on ebay it went made $30 of it though.

An what has some guy the probly paid to do there website got to do with how they make there items .
snappy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 31-05-2009, 02:21 AM   #9
xygt01
XY GT (ROD)

hey guys let me no what body kit stuff your after ill see what i can do my mate runs the local body shop down here
xygt01 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 31-05-2009, 12:29 PM   #10
Zed7fiddy
Temporary Australian

Quote:
Originally Posted by snappy84
I seen gt bars made to suit a xt they just dont put the curves in the light wells.
Actually i be honest i bought one of ebay once not reading the item proply when i got it i realised i need xt lights for it to fit . So back on ebay it went made $30 of it though.

An what has some guy the probly paid to do there website got to do with how they make there items .
Yep, thats how the bar should be made, the AWC ones are GT bars, that have the "scoops" filled in, and its not done properly, cost me about a further $400 to get the bars right at the panel shop.

It has nothign to do with the guy that makes their website?
Zed7fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 31-05-2009, 03:30 PM   #11
schultzie
Just Images

yeah they sell 2 different bars one to suit the xt and one for the xr's

easy enough mistake to make when ordering clicking the wrong button