Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > Eurofordclub.com > EuroFordClub.com

EuroFordClub.com European Ford Owners Club of Australia forum

Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2005, 12:49 PM   #1
HOT711
HOT711

Red face The New Girl

Hey all!

I came across this forum looking for ways to do up my little ford. I have an '06 Ford Fiesta Zetec and so far have only put a cannon on it and then all the superficial stuff like FORD stickers etc. It has factory fitted body kit and 16"s but I am looking to try and fit 18"s on it : if they will and Ill be putting a new exhaust in cos I scratched the tip on the current one LOL oops ... and I've got the personalised plates blazing too : I cant do much to the engine because I dont want to void the warranty so that will have to wait. I also wouldnt mind getting it airbrushed with something cool ... but any ideas from anyone?? Or if you know of any places I can go to get well-priced rims and a new exhaust etc in the Brisbane area?!

Cheers all!
HOT711

Old 06-11-2005, 01:30 PM   #2
XRated
Shoot.

Congrats on the purchase. But since you are getting a new exhaust, please remove the ungodly cannon! :

Have you got some pics?

20V Turbo

Old 06-11-2005, 02:52 PM   #3
0xyg3n

hey zetec love congrats on the new purchase. 18" will fit if you get the right offset. 19" will fit too if u mod the archs abit. I'm currently waiting on a set of 17" from the uk. Can I suggest you get some new springs and lower it

I'm with XRated personaly I wouldn't have a cannon. I think they are more suited to jap imports. A good website for ideas is http://www.ukfiestanetwork.com/index.php? It's a uk site but its got heaps of info.

Enjoy your new ride. Pics would be great too :P

Edit:
Just found some more info on the offsets to use for aftermarket wheels.
19" = ET45 or above
18" = ET42 - 45
17" = ET35 - 45

Last edited by 0xyg3n; 06-11-2005 at 08:57 PM.
Old 06-11-2005, 04:35 PM   #4
mitch_lx
Candy White GTI

Default The new girl

Hey welcome to the forum,
My name is Mitchell, always good to have new people around !
what colour is your zetec out of curiosity.

Why dont you post a couple pics !!!???

Enjoy your stay,
Mitch_lx
Candy White, Anthracite heated Sports leather seats w/ Red stitching.Tinted Windows, Eibach Pro-Kit springs,Whiteline Front/Rear adjustable sway bars,Cupra R intake, Forge Turbo Inlet pipe,BMC panel filter, APR stage one flash,
Dunlop SP sport MAXX, Forge Polished upper front strut brace. 3'' downpipe and highflow cat

Loads of fun :
Old 08-11-2005, 12:11 AM   #5
Teki04
Clio 182 CUP!

WELCOME!

Im sure you love the Fiesta... we all do!

PICS PICS PICS!

Is the Zetec manual or auto?

'In fact, so good is the Clio 182 with the Cup chassis set-up that I feel moved to make a bold statement - I think it's the best hot hatch ever built.' (EVO Jan 04)
Old 08-11-2005, 12:16 AM   #6
zetec
Zoom Zoom

Welcome, always good to welcome another Eurofordclub member! Great to hear you love your car.

Don't stress too much about people not liking cannons, there's a bit of a movement amongst the European car fans that cannons don't suit the image of the car, but tuned well they can sound great. I don't like them myself, but that's not stopping you liking it! It's your car not mine!! If you need help posting pics just let us know, otherwise log onto www.eurofordclub.com and you can post pics under a short profile there so people can see your car and its mods.

Hope you enjoy many happy years of motoring in the tight little Euroford and many years of being a member of our fantastic young club!!

Matt

P.S. If your cannon makes your car go harder than Teki's then I'll just laugh at him instead... :
Old 08-11-2005, 01:23 AM   #7
Teki04
Clio 182 CUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zetec
your cannon makes your car go harder than Teki's then I'll just laugh at him instead... :
All depends on how it is driven.... : :

'In fact, so good is the Clio 182 with the Cup chassis set-up that I feel moved to make a bold statement - I think it's the best hot hatch ever built.' (EVO Jan 04)
Old 08-11-2005, 01:31 AM   #8
fordel
Tricolore Tard
Contributing Member

Can't we just laugh at Teki anyway

Chris
Old 08-11-2005, 07:35 PM   #9
zetec
Zoom Zoom

:
Old 08-11-2005, 09:32 PM   #10
FlaminFiesta

hi hello, remeber black with body kit is better heh jk !! we have a cruise on the 13th !! come along if ur in NSW !!

ps im FlaminFiesta or Ananth ;)
Old 08-11-2005, 10:04 PM   #11
Teki04
Clio 182 CUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordel
Can't we just laugh at Teki anyway

Chris

Im telling!

Old 09-11-2005, 07:15 AM   #12
Timmeh
Fairmont Ghia

Welcome to the club! Hope you enjoy the forums.

Tim
Old 14-11-2005, 04:33 PM   #13
Danny
GT4.

Welcome and enjoy your Fiesta.
Old 19-11-2005, 02:25 PM   #14
amlohac

cannon? on......feista? :
air brushed and lowered
thats awsome, why not go the whole custom paint job too
Old 19-11-2005, 03:36 PM   #15
simonr
Focus Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by amlohac
cannon? on......feista? :
air brushed and lowered
thats awsome, why not go the whole custom paint job too

Why does that remind me of countless mirages going round...
Old 19-11-2005, 08:26 PM   #16
FlaminFiesta

lol amen simon amen! haha keep it european not japooo-peee-on!
Old 09-12-2005, 08:44 PM   #17
HOT711
HOT711

Talking Yeah!

Hey havent had a chance to log in lately but love your comments ... guess the cannon's gotta go then LOL
Its so nice to have people appreciate ford I have a group of guys that I cruise with who all drive out: commodores LOL
So I certainly don't get much respect from them and yes, photo's are definitely on the way. She's just white at the moment with blue neons but the neons are going soon and I hope to get it airbrushed similar to suki's car in 2fast2furious - and maybe then get some pink underbody neons etc .. yes, yes i know now im just jumping deeper in to the 'skyline jap import' pool but meh, what can you do? lol
And AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH please don't say Mirage - ugh, i never want my baby to look like one of those ugly little contraptions :togo:
Next question is, does anyone live in Qld? Seems like a lot of NSW folks in here, and I'd love to come out on a cruz sometime?!?
I aim to get sum pics up for y'all this wkd so you can go right ahead and judge away as to what she needs done to her :evil3:
Well talk to yall ladaz!
Rose
Old 09-12-2005, 10:39 PM   #18
Teki04
Clio 182 CUP!

Um, would you be in the pics by any chance?...

Old 10-12-2005, 01:23 AM   #19
0xyg3n

lol perv teki04
Old 10-12-2005, 02:19 PM   #20
mitch_lx
Candy White GTI

Default New girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teki04
Um, would you be in the pics by any chance?...

How odd, i was thinking the same thing..
Candy White, Anthracite heated Sports leather seats w/ Red stitching.Tinted Windows, Eibach Pro-Kit springs,Whiteline Front/Rear adjustable sway bars,Cupra R intake, Forge Turbo Inlet pipe,BMC panel filter, APR stage one flash,
Dunlop SP sport MAXX, Forge Polished upper front strut brace. 3'' downpipe and highflow cat

Loads of fun :
Old 10-12-2005, 04:49 PM   #21
simonr
Focus Rookie

i think its the pink writing..
Old 17-12-2005, 04:07 PM   #22
HOT711
HOT711

Wink

hahaha ... typical boys eh? LOL n my fav colour is pink so i usually write everything in it .. maybe if you're lucky ill jump in one ;)
But no ones told me if any of y'all are in brizzy :( i haven't gone on a cruise in ages!!! Last one was down to surfers (gold coast) but was in a friends club sport so m dieing to drive the ford somewhere!! how old are y'all? im 21 ... anywayz keep me up to date with any QLD cruises - would be fun to meet some fellow zetec people!!
Old 17-12-2005, 04:48 PM   #23
zetec
Zoom Zoom

Unfortunately Brisbane/QLD is literally about the only place we don't seem to have a high concentration of owners, in fact there don't seems to be more than one or two online. 2uning Foci is from Brisbane isn't he with the turbo Focus?
Old 18-12-2005, 11:50 AM   #24
FOCUSonTHIS
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Matt, I think he is from Brisbane, but I don't think he will be going on any cruises until he fixes his car. But I think she would be more than welcome to come on any cruises in Sydney or Melbourne. I mean what a hell of a drive it would be.
Old 18-12-2005, 06:59 PM   #25
efgiar
rofl copter

ill be in brisbane from about the 4th till the 18th or 19th, we could go for a cruise then

thats all
Old 21-12-2005, 10:21 AM   #26
Stampy

i think mick k is in bris and im at GC

Old 21-12-2005, 10:35 PM   #27
0xyg3n

i got to see Rose's pink bits :P hehe
Old 31-12-2005, 11:25 PM   #28
fordarn

Wink cruz

wouldn't mind organising a cruz in brissy as im on the bayside with a zetec focus. Looking forward to seeing your fiesta around and you too :nutsycuck
Old 01-01-2006, 01:44 PM   #29
UNR8D
FORMER T3 OWNER

dont own a euro ford but im from brissy, be happy for any one to tag along on a sat night or sunday run down the goldie.

you can sleep in your car, but you cant drift your house...
Old 03-01-2006, 03:52 PM   #30
fordel
Tricolore Tard
Contributing Member

$10 says its not even a real girl. That its just one of the guys playing you all

Chris