Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 19-01-2010, 11:25 PM   #1
trippytaka
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Urgent: XA GT needed for photos

G'day,

I'm in a bit of a pickle and was hoping that someone out there might be able to help. I'm looking for an XA GT to photograph in Sydney ASAP. Before the weekend, if possible. On weekend is fine too. I'm just on deadline for Monday.

Photos will be use for next shirt designs. I can't pay cash, but I will swing the owner some t-shirts with their car on them.

I'm can travel 50-100km in Sydney area. Will come to you (destination of your choice).

Car Criteria:
- A replica is fine, original is even better
- GT black outs and badges a must
- Any colour is fine
- original bonnet lines (no blowers and hornet scoops etc)

Obviously it's a strange rquest and I'm a stranger to most of you. Please feel free to PM roy velardi (Street Fords Editor), as he knows me well and I have worked with him in the past @ Express Publications.

Please PM me if you can suggest anyone, or want to be involved etc and I'll swing you my number and email details etc.

Thanks very much for the help.

Cheers,
Andrew Mara

trippytaka is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post