Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-04-2020, 10:59 AM   #1471
prydey
Rob

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romulus View Post
I'm not watching the short form media grabs from MSM to get my 'facts'. Do your research.
Again with the assumptions. How about you do your research because nearly everything you say is just wrong.
Old 12-04-2020, 11:01 AM   #1472
xxx000
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
I'm not watching the short form media grabs from MSM to get my 'facts'. Do your research.
Rather than appear smug and inferring that you have done all the necessary 'research' can you just post links to yours?
This user likes this post:
Old 12-04-2020, 11:07 AM   #1473
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Quote:
Originally Posted by MITCHAY View Post
You could, but it's to keep people safe and we have to cater to lowest dumb ****s in the country.

The measures aren't permanent mate. We just have to make it through and get on with it when it is done.

Jeez imagine if we were in an actual war right now. A few people can't just chill out at home
I'm suspect on how or when the legislation will be rolled back, it's easy to implement but it's an uphill battle to roll back.

It's the same as some of the ridiculous anti terrorism legislation that was implemented here which gives police wide reaching powers.

It's very authoritarian, see below from December 2019 when we were assessed as our democracy reducing from open to narrowed status:

Quote:
Campaigns Director at the Human Rights Law Centre, Tom Clarke, said the negative assessment sadly reflected the clear trend of Australian governments chipping away at our rights and freedoms.

“Restricting free-speech, prosecuting whistle-blowers, intimidating journalists for publishing articles about government wrong-doing, cracking down on peaceful protests about the climate crisis - all of these restrictive policies add up. We need to draw a line in the sand and say ‘enough’,” said Mr Clarke.
https://www.hrlc.org.au/news/2019/12...s-and-freedoms
Old 12-04-2020, 11:21 AM   #1474
Romulus
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by prydey View Post
Again with the assumptions. How about you do your research because nearly everything you say is just wrong.
You’ve provided zero evidence to debunk what I’ve said. Opinion doesn’t constitute fact.
Old 12-04-2020, 11:27 AM   #1475
xxx000
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
You’ve provided zero evidence to debunk what I’ve said. Opinion doesn’t constitute fact.
And what you've said is opinion until you provide the credible evidence we'd like to see.
Old 12-04-2020, 11:33 AM   #1476
Romulus
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxx000 View Post
Rather than appear smug and inferring that you have done all the necessary 'research' can you just post links to yours?
Discernment is key. I can’t tell you where to look albeit most of what MSM puts out is utter garbage, short form messages to appease the low IQ masses.

Start by using another search engine other than google for your searches. An Australian dies every 3 minutes 11 seconds, or around 45000 since the beginning of the year. 57 from Covid-19. Does it seem reasonable the measures taken are proportional to the number of overall deaths? How many die from suicide, car accidents, smoking, heart disease? The notion that covid-19 will kill 100,000 can’t be substantiated with facts.
4 users like this post:
Old 12-04-2020, 11:38 AM   #1477
cs123
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: Can't think of anyone more deserving. Russ Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For all the technical support behind the scenes. Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Technical submission 

This thread is a great platform for:-
1: Idiots
2: Trolls

I'd be in favour of closing it....
Old 12-04-2020, 11:39 AM   #1478
prydey
Rob

Quote:
the people lying in the morgues should be evidence enough
Old 12-04-2020, 11:45 AM   #1479
Bossxr8
Peter Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by wodahs
try telling this to this 5 year olds parents
https://uk.reuters.com/article/us-he...-idUKKBN21M0LR
Nice selective reading. Chose to ignore the part where i said MOST of the deaths are older people, or people with existing health issues. Yes there has been people who have died outside those 2 factors, but they are extremely rare. Probably a much higher chance of a young child dying in a car crash than dying of the much overhyped coronavirus.

Maybe we should ban children being in cars?
2 users like this post:
Old 12-04-2020, 11:48 AM   #1480
Romulus
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

This was said by Robert Kennedy Jr
This was all said on April 8 2020:
Vaccines, for Bill Gates, are a strategic philanthropy that feed his many vaccine-related businesses (including Microsoft's ambition to control a global vac ID enterprise) and give him dictatorial control over global health policy - the spear tip of corporate neo-imperialism.
Gates' obsession with vaccines seems fueled by a messianic conviction that he is ordained to save the world with technology and a god-like willingness to experiment with the lives of "lesser humans."
Promising to eradicate Polio with [$1.2](billion, Gates took control of India's National Advisory Board (NAB) and mandated 50 polio vaccines (up from 5) to every child before age 5. Indian doctors blame the Gates campaign for a devastating vaccine-strain polio epidemic that paralyzed 496, 000 children between 2000 and 2017.
In 2017, the Indian Government dialed back Gates' vaccine regimen and evicted Gates and his cronies from the NAB. Polio paralysis rates dropped precipitously. In 2017, the World Health Organization reluctantly admitted that the global polio explosion is predominantly vaccine strain, meaning it is coming from Gates' Vaccine Program. The most frightening epidemics in Congo, the Philippines, and Afghanistan are all linked to Gates' vaccines. By 2018, ¾ of global polio cases were from Gates' vaccines.
In 2014, the Gates Foundation funded tests of experimental HPV vaccines, developed by GSK and Merck, on 23, 000 young girls in remote Indian provinces.
Approximately 1, 200 suffered severe side effects, including autoimmune and fertility disorders. Seven died. Indian government investigations charged that Gates funded researchers committed pervasive ethical violations: pressuring vulnerable village girls into the trial, bullying parents, forging consent forms, and refusing medical care to the injured girls. The case is now in the country's Supreme Court.
In 2010, the Gates Foundation funded a trial of a GSK's experimental malaria vaccine, killing 151 African infants and causing serious adverse effects including paralysis, seizure, and febrile convulsions to 1, 048 of the 5, 049 children.
During Gates' 2002 MenAfriVac campaign in Sub-Saharan Africa, Gates' operatives forcibly vaccinated thousands of African children against meningitis. Between 50 and 500 children developed paralysis. South African newspapers complained, "We are guinea pigs for the drug makers." Nelson Mandela's former Senior Economist, Professor Patrick Bond, describes Gates' philanthropic practices as "ruthless and immoral."
In 2010, Gates committed [$10]billion to the WHO promising to reduce population, in part, through new vaccines. A month later, Gates told a Ted Talk that new vaccines "could reduce population". In 2014, Kenya's Catholic Doctors Association accused the WHO of chemically sterilizing millions of unwilling Kenyan women with a phony "tetanus" vaccine campaign. Independent labs found the sterility formula in every vaccine tested. After denying the charges, WHO finally admitted it had been developing sterility vaccines for over a decade. Similar accusations came from Tanzania, Nicaragua, Mexico, and the Philippines.
A 2017 study (Morgensen et.Al.2017) showed that WHO's popular DTP vaccine is killing more African children than the diseases it pretends to prevent. Vaccinated girls suffer 10x the death rate of unvaccinated children. Gates and WHO have refused to recall the lethal vaccine which WHO forces upon millions of African children annually.
Global public health advocates around the world accuse Gates of hijacking WHO's agenda away from the projects that are proven to curb infectious diseases; clean water, hygiene, nutrition, and economic development. They say he has diverted agency resources to serve his personal fetish-that good health only comes in a syringe.
In addition to using his philanthropy to control WHO, UNICEF, GAVI and PATH, Gates funds private pharmaceutical companies that manufacture vaccines, and a massive network of pharmaceutical-industry front groups that broadcast deceptive propaganda, develop fraudulent studies, conduct surveillance and psychological operations against vaccine hesitancy and use Gates' power and money to silence dissent and coerce compliance. In his recent nonstop Pharmedia appearances, Gates appears gleeful that the Covid-19 crisis will give him the opportunity to force his third-world vaccine programs on American children.
Old 12-04-2020, 11:50 AM   #1481
Romulus
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Heart attack or suicide victims? Statistically they won’t deceased from Covid-19.
Old 12-04-2020, 11:51 AM   #1482
KobiXR6T

Quote:
That is the point Rom is making...

People in morgues are a constant. You can't avoid it. You can live in a sterile bubble and eventually something will get you, or someone you know, or someone you love. Cruel, but true.

No one is denying that the virus has the ability to kill. For some people it will be fatal, for others it won't.

The question that needs to be asked is.. If we will kill the economy and set the precedence that we will all isolate to protect eachother.. Should we ban vehicles as well? Should we extend this to every other flu/illness that does the rounds? Where do you draw the line?

The shift in society, mostly left driven is the support of minorities at the expense of the majority. It doesn't matter if its environment, warming, marriage, religion, and so on. If you are a minority, we will cater for you. I don't tend to have a problem if it helps someone else enjoy a better quality life with no impact on the majority, but when the majority is paying.. well I think questions should also be asked too.
5 users like this post:
Old 12-04-2020, 11:52 AM   #1483
prydey
Rob

Quote:
Discernment is key. I can’t tell you where to look albeit most of what MSM puts out is utter garbage, short form messages to appease the low IQ masses.

Start by using another search engine other than google for your searches. An Australian dies every 3 minutes 11 seconds, or around 45000 since the beginning of the year. 57 from Covid-19. Does it seem reasonable the measures taken are proportional to the number of overall deaths? How many die from suicide, car accidents, smoking, heart disease? The notion that covid-19 will kill 100,000 can’t be substantiated with facts.
Yes, people die from lots of things, and yes, even the seasonal flu kills more people (at the current statistics) every year than covid, but does that mean the covid isn't a potential threat to many people?

you need to understand the virus. where it came from. how it was transmitted and how it is mutating. If no measures are put in place to restrict the normal movements of people then it does have the 'potential' to be substantially more lethal. We are lucky in australia that we don't have a dense population. That doesn't mean we should treat it any differently.

This virus strain is mutating at a much faster rate than any seen previously. Given it comes from a 'non human' our immune systems can't always win the fight, even if you are healthy. Believing that it only kills old or sick people is incorrect.

Too many people can't see past their own little bubble.

Why should it only be taken seriously if the death toll is higher? Why not just be grateful the measures the govt have put in place appear to be working and just be respectful of them.
Old 12-04-2020, 11:55 AM   #1484
cheap
Wirlankarra yanama

C19 Fire Sale

By my reckoning there are 10 times as many Camper Trailers and Hybrid Offroad Vans for sale than there were in the month of February.

Real Estate, I know of a neat tidy beach unit that would have sold easily for $750K in December/January, price reduced and still can not get any offers at $650K.
2 users like this post:
Old 12-04-2020, 12:01 PM   #1485
KobiXR6T

Quote:
Why not just be grateful the measures the govt have put in place appear to be working and just be respectful of them.
I am grateful and respectful of them, however anyone with half a mush between their ears can also see that the current approach is not sustainable or realistic.

We either stay locked up indefinitely waiting for a vaccine or.. what?

We all have ideas and opinions, and so do the experts.

I don't think anyone is suggesting we should just let this thing run unchecked and overwhelm our healthcare system like it has in some countries. Just to be a bit more open minded than the narrow garbage the main stream media keeps steadily feeding and hyping.
2 users like this post:
Old 12-04-2020, 12:01 PM   #1486
prydey
Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by KobiXR6T View Post
That is the point Rom is making...
No, I've requoted it below to refresh the memories

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romulus
You're forgetting the 'prerequisites' for CV19 to be fatal - 3 co-morbidities and and age of at least 80.
This is a claim that unless you have underlying issues and are over 80, it isn't fatal.

Its not saying 'most'. its in the definitive.

Its just flat out wrong.

Just like other misinfo posted by this person that keeping your vitamins up will stop you getting the virus or from dying. A healthy diet is always recommended, not just when there is illness around. Yes, if you are healthy, it works in your favour and will 'help' you overcome illness should you catch something, but it isn't a vaccine or a way to not get it. It also doesn't make you immune to dying.

That info doesn't come from main stream media. its just basic health, biology, chemistry and science.
Old 12-04-2020, 12:04 PM   #1487
CoupeKing
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Pain is coming. Barr
Words can't describe it.

Old 12-04-2020, 12:09 PM   #1488
KobiXR6T

Quote:

This is a claim that unless you have underlying issues and are over 80, it isn't fatal.

Its just flat out wrong.

Just like other misinfo posted by this person that keeping your vitamins up will stop you getting the virus or from dying. A healthy diet is always recommended, not just when there is illness around. Yes, if you are healthy, it works in your favour and will 'help' you overcome illness should you catch something, but it isn't a vaccine or a way to not get it. It also doesn't make you immune to dying.

That info doesn't come from main stream media. its just basic health, biology, chemistry and science.
Fair call. I wouldn't say that there are any fixed prerequisites for it to be fatal. But again, look at the stats and you'll see quite a clear pattern emerging. This may change..

A lot of people appear to have very limited knowledge of above in bold. Lots of unhealthy people getting around, believing everything the see on tv, read on facebook, etc.

Everyone has their own belief, and the data is available to support that bias if you go looking. Finding accurate data is not easy, nor is keeping an open mind.

And with our current testing (or lack of), there really is no useful data to evaluate just how dangerous this virus may be.

What do you think about this? https://www.technologyreview.com/202...wn-in-germany/

From the result of their blood survey, the German team estimated the death rate in the municipality at 0.37% overall, a figure significantly lower than what’s shown on a dashboard maintained by Johns Hopkins, where the death rate in Germany among reported cases is 2%.

The authors explain that the difference in the calculations boils down to how many people are actually infected but haven’t been counted because they have mild or no symptoms.
Old 12-04-2020, 12:10 PM   #1489
Citroënbender
DIY Tragic

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: Your outstanding contributions to this community have not gone unnoticed. IN my view you are a worthy recipient of the (rarely used) Chairman's Award. 

Scope creep from a faulty gasket...

Old 12-04-2020, 12:11 PM   #1490
X-AHH
The good, bad and fugly
Donating Member2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cs123 View Post

Speaking of which, people in the UK who believe that the 5G phone network is responsible for the illness spreading are targeting mobile phones towers and setting fire to the cable risers.

Big tick on the box next to IDIOTS in the UK.
2 users like this post:
Old 12-04-2020, 12:15 PM   #1491
wodahs
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bossxr8 View Post
Nice selective reading. Chose to ignore the part where i said MOST of the deaths are older people, or people with existing health issues. Yes there has been people who have died outside those 2 factors, but they are extremely rare. Probably a much higher chance of a young child dying in a car crash than dying of the much overhyped coronavirus.

Maybe we should ban children being in cars?
selective no merely stating that this virus can affect more than the two criteria that you had suggested
and as for children or any one dying in car crashes as you want to pull this as an example
hell there are probably enough deaths from unlicensed people doing wiring works on their houses
they have put in place measures to driving to reduce road deaths (that some call draconian as well) like the placement of measures to curb the virus out brake
these measures (be it driving or virus) are to try and protect the wider community from some individual idiots
but i get it you dont like it and feel you shouldnt be restricted by any laws as they are all stupid and dont relate to you

rebuilding the zh fairlane with a clevo 400m 4v heads injected whipple blown with aode 4 speed trans to a 9" ....... we'll get there eventually

just remember don't be afraid to try something new.
Remember, amateurs built the Ark...Professionals built the Titanic!

I have taken up meditation... at least it's better than sitting around doing nothing !!
Old 12-04-2020, 12:17 PM   #1492
Romulus
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:

Its just flat out wrong.

There’s plenty of peer reviewed evidence on Cochrane Collaboration proving the effectiveness or Vit A, C and D to deal with Corona Virus.

That the head of AMA disregards this scientific evidence simply goes to show he’s got the pharmaceutical industry shoving its hand up the AMA’s backside and acting in the interest of big pharma and the Rockefeller based medical model.

Dr Shiva on YouTube does a great job of explaining the problems with a top down approach dealing with the current health issue.

The inbreeders south of Pigtoria and the others under house arrest will have plenty of time to peruse the internet for insightful information.

I’m off for a drive, might go grab a kebab and then walk in the park without fear of being fined or arrested.
Old 12-04-2020, 12:25 PM   #1493
prydey
Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by KobiXR6T View Post
What do you think about this? https://www.technologyreview.com/202...wn-in-germany/

From the result of their blood survey, the German team estimated the death rate in the municipality at 0.37% overall, a figure significantly lower than what’s shown on a dashboard maintained by Johns Hopkins, where the death rate in Germany among reported cases is 2%.

The authors explain that the difference in the calculations boils down to how many people are actually infected but haven’t been counted because they have mild or no symptoms.
Johns Hopkins only record data. Thats all they do. They just put the virus in to numbers. Its the 'use' of the data that varies wildly and is misused in most cases, especially main stream media.

Actual death or fatality rates will never be known in absolute accuracy as not everyone who gets the virus will be counted. That is true. Current testing is very much limited by the number of test kits available.

I am in agreement with those who say to ignore the media hype. So called 'experts' giving their view on 'hypothetical' situations. It certainly played a big role in the actions of the population getting 'scared' in to hoarding etc etc. Love or hate the govt, I don't think the official advice has been guilty of this. People just refuse to listen to the official advice because, well, 'stick it to the man' mentality.

I also think state govt's have been caught up in the hype a bit as well, going above and beyond the recommendations of federal govt. I think there is a bit of ego involved in that too with states wanting to flex their muscles or appear more successful than their counterparts across the borders. Thats just my opinion, but human nature has a fair track record.

I only take exception to the notion that this virus only affects certain groups and that the other groups don't need to worry.

I also take exception to the false information saying certain foods or vitamins can make you immune.
Old 12-04-2020, 12:29 PM   #1494
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Quote:
Originally Posted by cs123 View Post

Don't participate then?
5 users like this post:
Old 12-04-2020, 12:33 PM   #1495
Tassie f100
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
There’s plenty of peer reviewed evidence on Cochrane Collaboration proving the effectiveness or Vit A, C and D to deal with Corona Virus.

That the head of AMA disregards this scientific evidence simply goes to show he’s got the pharmaceutical industry shoving its hand up the AMA’s backside and acting in the interest of big pharma and the Rockefeller based medical model.

Dr Shiva on YouTube does a great job of explaining the problems with a top down approach dealing with the current health issue.

The inbreeders south of Pigtoria and the others under house arrest will have plenty of time to peruse the internet for insightful information.

I’m off for a drive, might go grab a kebab and then walk in the park without fear of being fined or arrested.
You just might find that the Inbreeders will be back to normality in a month or so whereas the Waste Trailer mob will still be in lockdown at Xmas
Old 12-04-2020, 12:33 PM   #1496
smoo
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

If there is a silver lining in this, the mainstream media know their days are numbered. Unless it's covid 19 related, they don't have anything else to report on.
This video highlights how the public are turning away from the mainstream press in droves and the parent companies are dropping useless second rate left wing journos like flies. For some reason I can't embed youtube vids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZaA-7m_0Ss

The week after the lock down in NZ, German owned Bauer Media called it quits and pulled their magazines that serve women with not a lot going on in their lives (Women Weekly etc), and the usual lefty echo chamber magazines that offer no alternative content to the daily mainstream newspapers or what is available online. Go woke, go broke.

Following that, this pathetic opinion piece was published by a desperate journo after realising he may just be out of a job soon enough. Karma is coming around to bite these vindictive, snide, non essential **** stirrers.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/pol...is-needed-fast

A whole lot of irony in the above opinion piece. The same publication writes and regurgitates content that subtly calls for the demise of, and attempts to turn the public against other industries that receive government subsidies in one way or the other.
The mainstream press made no effort to hide their dismay at the Australian auto industry receiving subsidies, along with private landlords and the agricultural industry.
They're never shy putting across the message that if a business cannot sustain extra costs without a rise in productivity, such as a higher minimum wage and extra local and central Govt red tape, they weren't viable in the first place and should change their model or tough luck.
Now they want to flip all of that upside down and make an exception for themselves.
6 users like this post:
Old 12-04-2020, 12:47 PM   #1497
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoo View Post
If there is a silver lining in this, the mainstream media know their days are numbered. Unless it's covid 19 related, they don't have anything else to report on.
This video highlights how the public are turning away from the mainstream press in droves and the parent companies are dropping useless second rate left wing journos like flies. For some reason I can't embed youtube vids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZaA-7m_0Ss

The week after the lock down in NZ, German owned Bauer Media called it quits and pulled their magazines that serve women with not a lot going on in their lives (Women Weekly etc), and the usual lefty echo chamber magazines that offer no alternative content to the daily mainstream newspapers or what is available online. Go woke, go broke.

Following that, this pathetic opinion piece was published by a desperate journo after realising he may just be out of a job soon enough. Karma is coming around to bite these vindictive, snide, non essential **** stirrers.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/pol...is-needed-fast

A whole lot of irony in the above opinion piece. The same publication writes and regurgitates content that subtly calls for the demise of, and attempts to turn the public against other industries that receive government subsidies in one way or the other.
The mainstream press made no effort to hide their dismay at the Australian auto industry receiving subsidies, along with private landlords and the agricultural industry.
They're never shy putting across the message that if a business cannot sustain extra costs without a rise in productivity, such as a higher minimum wage and extra local and central Govt red tape, they weren't viable in the first place and should change their model or tough luck.
Now they want to flip all of that upside down and make an exception for themselves.
'Journalists' are just university educated propagandists, if Joseph Goebbels was still alive he'd take his metaphorical hat off to these people with circa $50K+ in debt who parrot half truths for a career.

Investigative journalism rarely exists anymore, everyone is pushing some narrative or telling half a story.

You could see it with automotive journalism over the past 10 plus years.
5 users like this post:
Old 12-04-2020, 01:16 PM   #1498
DOC
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheap View Post
Coles Supermarket

Last week, the Coles shopping nazi proceeded to scold me in the correct way of unpacking a shopping trolley.

This week, I tried to go through the self serve section, but I can't take a trolley through this area anymore, so I reversed and went to the nearest checkout chick, she's allowed to scan the products and then I have to pack my own bags. Except to pack my bags I'm standing within 1-2 feet of her because she has a tiny bit of bench space available next to the EFTPOS machine.
Cheap, the reason those restrictions are in play is the checkout operators are not allowed to touch other peoples bags as they are a possible carrier for c19.

They have brought in this rule to protect you as the customer and to protect the workers and not to be a pain the ****.

I also believe the rules in place are not Coles per see but general instructional guidelines for all.

After each customer is served they also need to sanitise their hands as well.

Most of the people shopping are nice and play by the rules but every now and then there is a ick head who has to moan and groan.

For the best part, the people working the shops are just as tired and worn out as the doctors, nurses and everyone else.

They are working non stop around the clock to bring these stores back up and running after being smashed on a daily basis.

If you had to see the hours, work and the sheite these people need to go through just so you can even get your trolley through the checkout, I would guess you would appreciate the work they were doing for you.
2 users like this post:
Old 12-04-2020, 01:23 PM   #1499
Citroënbender
DIY Tragic

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: Your outstanding contributions to this community have not gone unnoticed. IN my view you are a worthy recipient of the (rarely used) Chairman's Award. 

From what I can see around me - surrounding streets - the “stay at home” message has been well and truly abandoned. It’s clear a decent number of people are visiting or receiving visitors.

What will be interesting is to see in coming days, whether the government revises its restrictions with the aim of a compliant compromise, or if they attempt to crack down harder.
Old 12-04-2020, 01:27 PM   #1500
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

TAS Greens senator upsetting the locals by going to his holiday home:

https://www.themercury.com.au/news/c...2c420690bd4dda
Closed Thread