Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 27-10-2008, 08:11 PM   #181
XR6_661
Cane Farmer

Just remembered.

In grade 12 I had really bad sunburn on my back. Went to the docs and asked what I could do. He said there wasn't anything and I'd have to wait it out. I swear they were 3rd degree burns.

My back was literally, one big puss filled blister. No joke. Then when the blisters went away, my back scabbed up, huge dried blood scabs, got infected. Even though I cleaned it very very gingerly everyday.

Then when it finally peeled, It peeled 5 times. I think the first sheet of skin I pulled off was about the size of a dinner plate.

1994 ED XR6T - Cobalt Blue.

2009 FG XR6 - Black.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex
I couldn't give a crap how many are in their family, what gay passtimes they paticipate in, or whether they have a cat, dog or a freaken fish.

Keep your stinking family to yourself god damn it.
XR6_661 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-10-2008, 08:12 PM   #182
Hillbilly F Truck

Man you want to get regular skin cancer checks after being that sun burnt.
Hillbilly F Truck is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-10-2008, 08:15 PM   #183
Hillbilly F Truck

XR6 661 If you're not being chased by cars you're getting fried.
Hillbilly F Truck is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-10-2008, 09:27 PM   #184
klawsterfobik
Bad Music and Litre Bikes

I'd say the worst pain I have ever experienced would have been over this weekend... seriously sore back.

Went to the Osteopath today and he told me that i've got 3 of my vertabrae locked together and 1 dislocated rib. I couldn't even breathe properly without swearing because of the pain. Panadene Forte and Voltaren fixes all though!

Funny, i've been run over by a car, and this is a whole lot worse.
Anyway. Enough reality, back to the topic.
klawsterfobik is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-10-2008, 09:38 PM   #185
Jorgo85
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Probably appendicitis(?). Went gangrene and died inside me. Coming a close second, maybe even a draw was copping a 6 stitch cricket ball to the cods at full speed. Put me on my back for half an hour and I was walking funny for 2 days afterwards
Jorgo85 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-10-2008, 04:42 PM   #186
V3RSAC3
... Fear it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XR6_661
Just remembered.

In grade 12 I had really bad sunburn on my back. Went to the docs and asked what I could do. He said there wasn't anything and I'd have to wait it out. I swear they were 3rd degree burns.

My back was literally, one big puss filled blister. No joke. Then when the blisters went away, my back scabbed up, huge dried blood scabs, got infected. Even
Oh brother I hear ya. Was about yr. 7 and we had a "sports dress up day" so I went as a Basketball player (in summer) (in a singlet) (with no sunscreen). That day was fine I was running around outside all day. went home, nothing. Had a shower, was abit tender but i was 12 LOL ...

Next morning woke up RED, couldnt even have anything go near it, the wind hurt it aswell (from the air cond.). As the day progressed it started blister. BIG YELLOW PUSSY blisters all over my shoulders ... My skin was so tender it wasn't funny. These Pussy Puss balls stayed for over a week, had to rub some smelly ointment all over 4 times a day! Ruined my school holidays. And left a lasting impresion, Ive got scars from them all over the top of my shoulders :( .. who wants pics? :P
Chrysler 300C Sedan
SY Territory Ghia
V3RSAC3 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-10-2008, 09:10 PM   #187
XR6_661
Cane Farmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobRoy
Man you want to get regular skin cancer checks after being that sun burnt.
You rekon?

And V3RSAC3, it's a terrible thing to have!
I got mine at the school swimming carnival, no shirt on, but I had a tie on haha. So I had a nice white collar and white stripe down my chest!

1994 ED XR6T - Cobalt Blue.

2009 FG XR6 - Black.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex
I couldn't give a crap how many are in their family, what gay passtimes they paticipate in, or whether they have a cat, dog or a freaken fish.

Keep your stinking family to yourself god damn it.
XR6_661 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-10-2008, 09:22 PM   #188
GT0132
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Cramp in the calf muscle or arch of the foot while asleep....Its not a serious thing but by crikey it's bloody painful
2005 BA MK2 FPV GT - 6 SPEED MANUAL , SILHOUETTE, SWISSVAX, SUNROOF, BILSTEIN AND LOVELLS, FACTORY GENUINE 19'S, X-FORCE STAINLESS QUAD CATBACK, ADVANCE HEADERS, 200 CPSI CATS, BLUEPOWER CAI, HERROD BREATHER KIT, 4:11 DIFF RATIO, MAL WOOD OPT 3+ CLUTCH, BILLET SHIFTER, MELLINGS 10227, NOW WITH REVERSE CAMERA/SENSORS, ALPINE SPEAKERS & SUB - CUSTOM TUNED TO 275 RWKW

NOW WITH A NEW ADDITION - 2017 MUSTANG V8 GT FASTBACK - , 6 SPEED AUTO IN PLATINUM WHITE,
GT0132 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-10-2008, 09:47 PM   #189
IH8HSV
XR6T 400kw(well one day!)

What a good thread. There are some poor buggers on here!

First place is when i drilled my finger with a drill.

2nd place is when my sister spilt boiling water straight off the stove onto my leg ( got infected and that's when it really hurt ).

3rd place was Glandular fever in my throat.

4th - Nail through my finger with a pneumatic nail gun.

5th - Kneeling on a soldering iron.
Old 28-10-2008, 10:05 PM   #190
Interceptor
HSV - I just ate one!

it'd be split between a toothache (and the resulting dentists visit, where after 2 shots of anesthetic, he realised he had the dremel on a nerve......) and when i damaged both achillies tendons working as a cellarman at a pub.....
Old 28-10-2008, 10:15 PM   #191
xr8cobra
E3 HSV R8 CLUBSPORT...

the worst pain!, when i broke my neck in a mining accident in 06 ii-ve had 3 operations,plates screws,and on morphine, tramel, oxycontin,valium : and im still in constant pain. all for a 300 ton mining truck hitting a pothole,and now im stuffed but my xr keeps me going.cheers
Old 28-10-2008, 11:06 PM   #192
Jack91
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by IH8HSV
What a good thread. There are some poor buggers on here!

5th - Kneeling on a soldering iron.

Had to laugh at that one, I've done it a couple of times.
Jack91 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post