Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Fiesta, Festiva and Ka

Old 08-03-2010, 09:00 PM   #1
dannyhilton
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Fiesta Zetec 'Sport+' Limited Edition

Nothing to get too excited about, and yes ok so it may only be available in Europe, but there's a few little things on this that will no doubt find their way to the likes of European Parts, and maybe our cars!

- White finish Fiesta 17" Rims
- Overhead & side Stripes in white or blue

I have to say, while it's a pretty boring special edition in terms of what it offers over the standard Zetec S, I love those white rims and the stripes look good too. At first I thought they were horrid, but they have grown on me.

So what do you guys think? I know members have the darker blue, which with the white stripes would look tops. Nice side stripe too.

http://geneva2010.fordmedia.eu/

http://img41.imageshack.us/i/fordfiestaka06.jpg/
http://img268.imageshack.us/i/fordfiestaka09.jpg/
http://img96.imageshack.us/i/fordfiestaka10.jpg/

Old 08-03-2010, 09:06 PM   #2
fiestaz
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

quite like that.... when u said white rums, i thought oh dear they will look crap! but they actually look quite good.
shame it wont come here.. those stripes are awesome
fiestaz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-03-2010, 09:17 PM   #3
trento
Audiophile

I love the side stripes, almost tempted to get them instead of the mountune stripe...

ZOOM ZOOM: 2009 Mazda 3 MPS (2nd gen) 256bhp through the front wheels... hello torque steer!!!
trento is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-03-2010, 12:23 AM   #4
Fi.ES.TA

Looks like ford took on my prototype stripes hahaha, dont like the side stipes but the over heads look good.
Fi.ES.TA is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-03-2010, 09:44 AM   #5
robjh80
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Looks Ridiculous
robjh80 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-03-2010, 11:03 PM   #6
vegabass
BASS ON BOARD!

LOL robjh80, I thought it looked gay unless it adds 20BHP. But apparently HP doesnt sell cars, its stickers and white paint.