Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Fiesta, Festiva and Ka

Old 03-11-2005, 08:09 PM   #31
xurbanx
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

@________@ how can you guys listen to music at 22! >_< i cant hack it if its past 10 lol

lol im curious now; ill go get the volume up to 22 >_<

ow. lowest i can go before it becomes unbearable for me is @ 14 with +7 bass and +7 treble (i had the song "Murphy Lee feat. King Jacob and Pr - Stomp")

Last edited by xurbanx; 03-11-2005 at 08:15 PM.
xurbanx is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-11-2005, 09:57 PM   #32
joshf2
striped

they can listen to those kinda volumes cause theyre probably deaf, which means they cant hear the distortion with all the bass going on ;)
joshf2 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-11-2005, 10:23 PM   #33
GROOV3
Rollin

mine gets up to 40 with sub at +4 at low pass 80khz

all inside speakers are factory high passed

ACE
GROOV3 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-11-2005, 10:46 AM   #34
joshf2
striped

Quote:
Originally Posted by GROOV3
mine gets up to 40 with sub at +4 at low pass 80khz

all inside speakers are factory high passed

ACE
you mean 80Hz? ;)

i dont think dogs can even hear 80kHz

and what system comes with factory high pass?
Old 05-11-2005, 11:34 AM   #35
GROOV3
Rollin

yeah hz my mistake lol

ive got a pioneer headunit that can high pass the fronts and rears

its a quite good sound you get when the volume is medium to realy loud down low you miss the bass but thats fine cause you dont want loads of bass down low and if you do turn the loudness on from nothing to mid or high

http://groups.msn.com/groov3/workpho...oto&PhotoID=98
GROOV3 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-11-2005, 03:00 PM   #36
joshf2
striped

oh

i thought you said factory high passed, not aftermarket decked
Old 05-11-2005, 03:23 PM   #37
Danny
GT4.

I really have to say though, that Aftermarket Head units on the Fiesta's dashboard really do not look nice at all. They look really stuck on and don't suit anything.

Its unfortunate that the fiesta has been built that way It looks good and all that but hard to fit Aftermarket Stuff. I think the new one will be even worse though.
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-11-2005, 10:56 PM   #38
nash777
Starter Motor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MISTA FIESTA
I also couldnt see my self cutting the dash AHHH

I am running the stock unit, with pioneer 6 inch front, Pioneer 6X9 in the rear quarters, Pioneer 12 inch subs of a 300watt, and also have the fade problem, which was very confusing even for my bro who installed it all.

I usally run about 15 vol with 4x bass and 4x treble for Ipod and 22 vol with 7x bass and 7x treble for radio and cds with no destort.

STOCKY KICKS ****
hey mate.. im really interesting to know your wiring.. you doubling up for th sub and the rear 6x9s.. there are only 4 singnal outputs. Front L and R REAR L and R... changing the stock speakers you lose the fade fuction... i was running the front Stock speakers off the head unit and the rear 6x9's off a 300 watt amp... but without fade you have no way to control the balance... and have to run the amp SOOOOOO low theres no point... id love to know where your getting the signal to run the sub from... must be piggy backing something?

any help? cheers mate..
nash777 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post