Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > Mid North Coast Ford Owners Club

Old 20-08-2007, 11:00 PM   #1
XYGT 1
XWGT 1

Default Next proposed run

Hello all,

I was told that there was a run this coming Sunday, to Long Flat.
Is this correct?
Also if my information is correct and the run is on, will it go ahead if it rains?

If the run is on and the weather looks good i'll be attending, it'll give me a chance to show off my new toy.

By the way, i'm MY TYs' (Trishas') son, her internet connection has reached the download limit, so you won't be hearing from her on here for a couple of days.

Cheers,
Toby.

XYGT 1 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-08-2007, 07:42 AM   #2
thunderoo
Blueprint of Perfection

Club Cruise to Long Flat 26th August
The next run for the Mid North Coast Ford Owners Club is scheduled for August 26th to Long Flat via Wauchope. The club will meet at the Car Park near the Port Fish Co-op at 10am prior to setting of on the cruise at around 10.30 ( So don’t be late ) From the Fish Co-op the run will then proceed along Hastings River Drive, turn left at the highway and right at the donut onto the Oxley Highway. Drive through Wauchope and make a short stop at Timbertown car park at approx 10.50 am. Then proceed to Long Flat on the Oxley Highway. The club is bringing the trailer so BBQ and soft drinks will be provided by the club, sausage and steak sandwiches will be available with soft drinks also for sale. $2.50 for steak sandwiches, $1.00 for sausage sandwiches and soft drinks. Some side dishes will be available and now coffee and tea is supplied on runs for club members. New comers are more than welcome to come along. Just make sure you’re in a Ford. See you there.
1974 XB COUPE
NO TRACTION AT EASTERN CREEK

HERS
BOSS 260 03 XR8 SEDAN
COLD AIR INTAKE BY PERFORMER SHAKERS
FULL X-FORCE QUAD TIPPED EXHAUST SYSTEM
thunderoo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-08-2007, 08:53 AM   #3
Flaming Jack

Doesn't look as though I'll be able to get there this weekend, sorry. Should be right for next month tho! Everyone seems to organise their stuff for the same weekend... and on a cruise weekend! :(

Flaming Jack is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-08-2007, 12:18 AM   #4
blackxy
Improving with age

Are you going to the BBQ area next to the pub, or to Ellenborough Reserve? I'll be meeting you up there as I have a footy thing on up there on the same day.
blackxy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-08-2007, 10:05 PM   #5
Texas
The Beast

just to let you know Peter & marcia will not be there .Same as me. sorry but thats how it goes.
Texas is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-08-2007, 10:43 PM   #6
killerjoolz
KillerXR8

Hey Tex,can you pass my jacket on to someone who is going so I can pick it up please.....Thanks Julie
killerjoolz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-08-2007, 08:47 PM   #7
Texas
The Beast

Default club jacket

Will do. going to pass it on.
Texas is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post