Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 14-11-2009, 10:59 AM   #1
tufLTD
tufLTD

Default Watson's Cams, great service

For anyone interested in getting a cam, I'll just like to recommend Watson's Cams.
I ordered a custom grind cam for my Clevo on Wednesday morning & it arrived on my doorstep Friday morning. Impressive considering it wasn't the usual off-the-shelf grind. Two days to grind & deliver (by courier), that's pretty good service I reckon. Pity more places aren't that good.

Old 14-11-2009, 11:01 AM   #2
gthofan
Gunna girlie-man

That's pretty good service, but at the same time, it depends on the workload there. If its jam packed, there could be a few days where it sits there while other work that came in first is completed.

<INSERT WITTY SIGNATURE HERE>

Daily- 05' BA futura... work done.
Cruiser- 85' VK berlina... more work done
gthofan is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-11-2009, 11:28 AM   #3
tufLTD
tufLTD

Quote:
Originally Posted by gthofan
That's pretty good service, but at the same time, it depends on the workload there. If its jam packed, there could be a few days where it sits there while other work that came in first is completed.
Yes, that's true but whether they were busy or not, it's still top service.
Old 14-11-2009, 11:54 AM   #4
T3man
Banned

I've always had good service from Watsons - they were doing cams when Cleveos were first invented LOL. They did my Eski cam too. They found the English RS specs and ground my Aussie cam to match. What a difference!
T3man is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post