Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Fiesta, Festiva and Ka

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 17-03-2005, 08:12 PM   #1
Pieoter
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default My car is NOT a reverse marker

Coming out of the carpark today one of my mates was in his VL talking to a few of his mates. I was driving out to get home when he started reversing, Before I knew it he was up the backside on my car causing considerable damage.

He has promised to pay to get everything fixed but it's the time the car will be off the road im worried about. I took some quick shots but the quality is very low.

What this pictures don't show is the amount that the panel has been dented. At the rear I no have 2 dent about 5cmx7cm in size with sctatches in the centre. The fender has a nice deep indent about 2-3cm deep that travel a fair bit down and the bumper has it's basic shape but does not line up.

Anyone know a rough cost? I'll also try to get better photos very soon.
Pieoter is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post