Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2007, 12:55 AM   #1
XGR900
XGR 900

Default car doesnt feel like changing gears

: well last night i was drivin my car EL to port wakefield had a nice drive but on the way bak to adelaide sounded like the diff was slipping...
i pulled over checked it out and no problems so i took off again only to hear more slipping everytime i change gears... got a bit outta port wakefield when the trans i think **** itself.. has 1st and 2nd gear for a little while for bout 50metres and then it just revs..
i stop and turn it off then go again and it still only has 1st and 2nd for a little while when i put it in park then back to drive i have no drive and even if i put it in 1st and 2nd still no go...
i was wondering if anyone else has this problem or had it once and knows wats wrong with it....

it would be heaps gr8

Old 09-01-2007, 11:12 AM   #2
nos_james

sounds like its time to get a new trany or check ur fluid levels.
Old 09-01-2007, 11:19 AM   #3
mcflux
Banned
Donating Member1

Thread already here http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=81159
Closed Thread