Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Ford Forums Central > Site Support

Site Support If something isn't working or you have a suggestion ( a nice one !! ) let us know here.

Old 30-08-2005, 10:29 PM   #1
Citric GT
Its yellow, NOT green!

Default Thread display modes

I have a problem with the display mode when I open a thread. It appears in "Threaded mode" instead of "Linear mode" which is what I selected in the User CP options. It means that I can only see the first post of a thread with the list of posts at the top and I continually have to change it every time I look at a thread.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Matt

Old 30-08-2005, 10:31 PM   #2
Venomous
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Yea, easy fixed, i think, click the button at the top right of your post, where it says display modes, and change it there, should work.
Venomous is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-08-2005, 10:37 PM   #3
Citric GT
Its yellow, NOT green!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XR8 Guy
Yea, easy fixed, i think, click the button at the top right of your post, where it says display modes, and change it there, should work.
Yeah, I do that, but it reverts back to threaded mode as soon as I open the next post. For some reason it just started doing it a few days ago.
Old 31-08-2005, 11:02 AM   #4
XA-Coupe
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

No real idea why it's happening but I will advise the usual clear out the cache and see if that helps.
XA-Coupe is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 31-08-2005, 08:18 PM   #5
Citric GT
Its yellow, NOT green!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XA Coupe
No real idea why it's happening but I will advise the usual clear out the cache and see if that helps.
Fixed. Thank you.
Old 03-10-2005, 09:52 AM   #6
melbzetec
Old enough to know better

Mine does the same, started at about the same time. How did you fix it? And how do I clear out the cache??????
Mods: Ford Racing CNC'd cylinder head milled .040", 3 angle valve grind. Ford Racing Stage II camshafts. Ford Racing cam gears. Ford Racing long tube header. Random Technology hi flow cat. Herrod 2.25" stainless cat-back. Pipercross Viper intake. CFM 65mm throttle body. 2000 ported intake manifold. Herrod Custom SCT tune. Eibach suspension. Quaife ATB diff. Wilwood 13" brakes. Custom ST170 leather interior.
www.cardomain.com/ride/2773918

melbzetec is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-10-2005, 02:29 PM   #7
Laminge
Cuban... nothing like it

Need to spray Mr Muscle oven cleaner into the section that pops out to hold your coffee cup..

Tools-internt options-delete files / delete cookies / clear history
Laminge is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post