Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Old 20-08-2005, 12:09 AM   #1
Uradox
WA_AU

Default New to AU

Hiya all,
I just bought myself a nice AU falcon futura (my first car) and I am a bit of a noob when it comes to cars.
Just a few things i'd like to know.
Firstly cruises, i hear so much of these but never what they are attualy about? People cruising the streets or something else?

And are there any such cruises in perth i could come along and check out.

The other thing is i read a tutorial on i think either here or another falcon site that explained how to replace the scuffs with BA falcon scuffs which look far better. I went to ford to purchase these BA scuffs but ford were very sure they couldnt be installed into my car (the front ones, i never enquired about the rear)

Thanks

Uradox is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-08-2005, 12:55 AM   #2
Velociraptor
Digging for avatar

Howdy Uradox and welcome, firstly congradulations on your purchase, a fine choice as Im sure most here will agree. Im not sure how many members we have in WA but it doesnt take many to have a cruise. You agree on an interesting location with a nice drive , meet somewhere and off you go. Try posting a thread on the subject, Im sure you will get a positive response. Now for the scuff pads check aufalcon.com home page and go to workshop you will find what you seek there. Catch you later.
Old 20-08-2005, 03:23 AM   #3
FRDGAL
GT-P #0336

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uradox
The other thing is i read a tutorial on i think either here or another falcon site that explained how to replace the scuffs with BA falcon scuffs which look far better. I went to ford to purchase these BA scuffs but ford were very sure they couldnt be installed into my car (the front ones, i never enquired about the rear)

Thanks
Welcome to the forums

About the scuff plates - the rear NO they don't fit (someone correct me) but the front one's definately YES. Simple - just unscrew the old and screw in the new.

You'll also find some good reading/tutorials/articles on
AUFALCON.COM
2003 FULLY OPTIONED MERCURY SILVER BA GT-P BUILD #336
REVERSE CAMERA - SAT NAV - PIONEER SUB & AMP - SUNROOF - DVD PLAYER - CUSTOM DUAL EXHAUST
~Tuned By Bluepower Racing~
FRDGAL is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post