Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > MotorSport > Drag Racing

Drag Racing Discuss Drag Racing here be it dirt or tarmac. Sponsored by Sydney Dragway.

Old 14-12-2005, 01:25 AM   #1
Dannopower
The Mandarin Monster

Default Heathcote 24th or 26th Feb

Ok, Its game on.

The FPV and XR Clubs of Canberra, Sydney, Newcastle and QLD are heading down to Melbourne on the weekend of the 24th, 25th and 26th of Feb.

Since none of us are locals, i was just wondering about the chances of Heathcote being open on the 24th or the 26th of feb for a few of us that are down there for the weekend to have a run and see what we are made of?

Im taking the week off work before to get ready, but if anyone on here knows if the track is open, times, costs, restrictions for us northern staters on these dates, can you please post them up?

Im pumped, this is the first time down the quarter for me and a few of the others, so it sould be a great spectacle if we can get it sorted??

Cheers,
Dan and the Mandarin Monster

288rwkw of EDIT POWER
Go You Good Thing!!
Click here for the FPV and XR Club ACT Website
Dannopower is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-12-2005, 01:29 AM   #2
GRNKPR
DPC PERFORMANCE Race prep

try looking on their web site ,i think there is a test and tune on the sunday

http://www.heathcoteraceway.com.au/

FPV & XR Owners Club of Victoria FPV & XR Owners Club of Victoria FPV & XR Owners Club of Victoria FPV & XR Owners Club of Victoria

Ford Performance Car ClubFord Performance Car ClubFord Performance Car ClubFord Performance Car Club
GRNKPR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-12-2005, 01:45 AM   #3
Dannopower
The Mandarin Monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRNKPR
try looking on their web site ,i think there is a test and tune on the sunday

http://www.heathcoteraceway.com.au/
We will be there, Hopefully hunting 11's.

288rwkw of EDIT POWER
Go You Good Thing!!
Click here for the FPV and XR Club ACT Website
Dannopower is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post