Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-11-2012, 04:34 PM   #11
alfongi
Starter Motor

Default alfongi just joining up, Ford man from way back.

Hi got a 2002 AU111 SR with LPG conversion in 2004 and goes fine, good on the long distance trips. About me I cut my teeth in on '35 V8 3 ton Truck,you know the model crash box went like hell. couldn't stop them...mechanical brakes...and since then had a '35 Terraplane, Mark 11 Zephyr, Cortinas, a couple of F100s up in the Territory and a '51 V8 Pilot ute which had been restored and is sitting in the Transport and Technology Museum at Auckland I believe. I have had other vehicles mostly dung wagons not worth talking about.Living in Brisbane at the moment after being up in the NT for 20 odd years. and loking for some one who might know something about AUs
aufalcon.com club to say hello and introduce themselves.

aufalcon.com is a web-based club with over a thousand members in Australia, NZ and elsewhere. We have several meets and cruise events of varying sizes each year in various states. We also organise group buy discount purchases with various participating businesses.

We look forward to hearing from you so please take the time to tell us a little bit about yourself!

The aufalcon.com Team.[/QUOTE]
alfongi is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post