Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > Mid North Coast Ford Owners Club

Old 06-03-2008, 09:54 PM   #1
killerjoolz
KillerXR8

Angry sssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh........

PING

: that was a pin dropping...............damn it's been quiet in here the last few weeks....what happened?? did you all use all your GB's : kids keep pinchin the puter??? : your fingers got chopped off and ya can't type???? sleep: WHAT is it??..... OR do you all just don't wanna talk to poor ol joolz anymore...lol :

2009 TWEEKD FG XR8 IN SILHOUETTE
all mods done by Walter Markham from Oztek Performance
killerjoolz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-03-2008, 09:59 PM   #2
nj351
Ultra White

I also notice it is very quiet in here everyone must have better things to do
Old 06-03-2008, 10:12 PM   #3
killerjoolz
KillerXR8

Quote:
Originally Posted by nj351
I also notice it is very quiet in here everyone must have better things to do

PFFFT....whats better than talkin on the net....lol :

Old 07-03-2008, 08:16 AM   #4
Flaming Jack

I'm around!!! But as Joolz assumed, been very busy. I'll be there on Sunday for the meeting though!! (So long as I can shake off this cold. I'm so over getting sick every time I go away for work!)

Flaming Jack is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-03-2008, 05:31 PM   #5
killerjoolz
KillerXR8

Oh No....It's Happening Again

Refer to opening post...... :

Old 15-03-2008, 08:05 PM   #6
MY TY

I'm here, Joolz - I have custody of the computer tonight, my youngest son is out for the night! : While I'm here, I'll tell you all about my crazy budgie. His name is Peter Parker - alias Spiderman and he is a real character. He says Peter Parker, Spiderman, good boy, you're a bad boy, hello Mum, where's Jake (my son) get down Jacqui (my dog) copy that (from the scanner) bad cats, you talking to me?, hello Peter, aaah! green goblin! (Spidermans' enemy) and the best of all - he now says GO FORD! He had me laughing on Friday arvo' when Jake got home from school - I said to the budgie - where's Jake? and he said are you talking to me? he's one smart little bird and as he's blue, he's always fllying the Ford colour, cheers, Trisha.
MY TY is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-03-2008, 12:45 AM   #7
killerjoolz
KillerXR8

oh...how cute....you should bring him on a run...lol...and I will bring my little Cortina...lol

Old 16-03-2008, 02:31 AM   #8
MY TY

He'd probably enjoy coming on a run with me but he'd probably want to drive! It would be very funny to be pulled over by the cops with the bloody budgie in the car and he'd ask the cops - are you talking to me? then he'd probably say GO FORD and imagine if the cops were in a Holden!
Old 16-03-2008, 09:10 AM   #9
killerjoolz
KillerXR8

hahahaha.....now that would be funny......do it .... go on....I dare ya....I double dare ya....lol

Old 16-03-2008, 09:33 PM   #10
MY TY

lol...it would be funny but I might wait until he learns his next words - my youngest son wants him to say "shut up ya poofter"! :
Old 20-03-2008, 08:20 PM   #11
MY TY

An update on my talking budgie - he now says "shut up ya poofter" and "go Manly" - he has great taste, Fords and Manly! Breakfast this morning was interspersed with "you talking to me" and "shut up ya poofter"! lol His new lesson for this week is "nice GT". cheers, Trisha
Old 20-03-2008, 09:07 PM   #12
thunderoo
Blueprint of Perfection

Quote:
Originally Posted by MY TY
An update on my talking budgie - he now says "shut up ya poofter" and "go Manly" - he has great taste, Fords and Manly! Breakfast this morning was interspersed with "you talking to me" and "shut up ya poofter"! lol His new lesson for this week is "nice GT". cheers, Trisha
LOL...sounds like an awesome bird !! To complete his vocabulary we need to bring him along to one of our nights out at Woolgoolga or Valla !!!
1974 XB COUPE
NO TRACTION AT EASTERN CREEK

HERS
BOSS 260 03 XR8 SEDAN
COLD AIR INTAKE BY PERFORMER SHAKERS
FULL X-FORCE QUAD TIPPED EXHAUST SYSTEM
thunderoo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-03-2008, 09:37 PM   #13
gtfpv
GT

the economy. everyone is , either taking on extra work, extra hours, 2nd job etc etc
to pay for higher inflation/ higher interest rates/and higher petrol ,

me for example have gone from one employer to 3 since january.
gtfpv is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-03-2008, 01:26 AM   #14
MY TY

I don't want to pollute the little birds' mind too much, that's why I didn't teach him to say "Holden sucks" lol