Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > Mid North Coast Ford Owners Club

Old 09-09-2007, 10:32 PM   #1
thunderoo
Blueprint of Perfection

Default Coffs Harbour Show And Shine

The show and shine at Coffs Harbour is quickly approaching (29th and 30th september), please get your entry forms and money handed in ASAP so we can give numbers and entrys into the event organisers. This is a very big event that is held in Coffs every year, and will be the clubs first show and shine at a major event. Accomodation has been booked at Park Beach caravan park......we have 10 unpowered sites booked, a deposit for the booking has been made from the club and those that need a campsite need to make a $20.00 deposit by next week !!!! If you need a campsite can you either post a message in this thread or contact me on 0423420078 and we will set you up. Camping is $26.00 per night per site ( 2 people ) and an extra $6.00 per person per site extra a night. We will be leaving Friday night at APPROX 6.00 - 6.30 ( yet to be announced ) and camping friday and saturday nights. At the moment i am trying to get the clubs cars all together so we can fly the clubs banner. It is held at the Coffs racecourse, and open to the public at 9.00 am. More info on the event will be posted in the next couple of days. Please get your entry form in ASAP which was on the back of the last newsletter, or if you dont have one and you need one, contact me or drop me an email and i will get you one. Any other questions please contact me on the number previously mentioned.

1974 XB COUPE
NO TRACTION AT EASTERN CREEK

HERS
BOSS 260 03 XR8 SEDAN
COLD AIR INTAKE BY PERFORMER SHAKERS
FULL X-FORCE QUAD TIPPED EXHAUST SYSTEM

Last edited by thunderoo; 30-09-2007 at 06:29 PM.
thunderoo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-09-2007, 06:29 PM   #2
xp_odell
XP FALCON

We will be there for sure. I'm heading up friday, I got the day off work. Its a mad weekend. I am thinking of putting my car on the dyno, just to see what it has.. not expecting too much but it will be good to have a number too work off
xp_odell is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-09-2007, 07:16 PM   #3
killerjoolz
KillerXR8

Will be going up on the Saturday,and showing my car on the Sunday......Will there be anywhere that we can wash and polish the cars before hand,as I have a long drive and chances are my baby will get dirty on the way...
killerjoolz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-09-2007, 10:03 PM   #4
thunderoo
Blueprint of Perfection

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerjoolz
Will be going up on the Saturday,and showing my car on the Sunday......Will there be anywhere that we can wash and polish the cars before hand,as I have a long drive and chances are my baby will get dirty on the way...
I would say there would be a good chance where we are staying......maybe...are you staying with us on Saturday night ?
1974 XB COUPE

HERS
BOSS 260 03 XR8 SEDAN
Old 10-09-2007, 10:31 PM   #5
killerjoolz
KillerXR8

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderoo
I would say there would be a good chance where we are staying......maybe...are you staying with us on Saturday night ?
I think so at this stage,just waiting to see if David got the Saturday off work...also gotta polish out the scratches that a twit in a Commodore put in my rear bumper tryin' to fit wear he couldn't.....not happy jan :

2009 TWEEKD FG XR8 IN SILHOUETTE
all mods done by Walter Markham from Oztek Performance
Old 11-09-2007, 10:39 PM   #6
thunderoo
Blueprint of Perfection

New news on the show and shine, YOU CAN COME UP FOR ONE DAY IF YOU WANT TO ! Doesnt matter if its saturday or sunday. Entry forms will be taken on arrival of gates with entry fee ( $15.00 ) Gates open at 6.00 AM saturday and sunday mornings for exibitors, gates open at 9.00 AM for the public. Good time to arrive would be around the 7.30 AM mark, which gives you time to set your car up without having to rush. Sunday arrivals can just bring there entry form and entry fee to the gates and they will get you in. We will try and get some space on saturday so sunday arrivals can park next to us. ANYONE THAT NEEDS AN ENTRY FORM JUST GIVE ME A RING ON 0423420078
1974 XB COUPE

HERS
BOSS 260 03 XR8 SEDAN
Old 13-09-2007, 10:28 PM   #7
killerjoolz
KillerXR8

Sorry Guys & Gals I have to pull out of this one now,cracked my windscreen from top to bttom yesterday while washing the car in the sun,scratched rear bumper from fool in a commodore and looks like sh!t,plus on top of all this my re scheduled knee op is on the wednesday before that weekend and can't drive for 10 days after,and David couldn't get time off to drive me there anyway before the rest of this crap happened....bad week for me...must of killed a chinaman...lol....sorry to all chinaman out there....lol...lifes a ...

Old 14-09-2007, 04:56 PM   #8
MY TY

bloody bad luck, Joolz, things can only get better - can't they?! just stay away from Chinamen and commodores and Chinamen in commodores!
MY TY is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-09-2007, 10:54 PM   #9
nj351
Ultra White

Im there coming up on sunday should be a great day hope to get some more members from the club but most are not interested in supporting club events its a shame, many talk up how great the club is but the last few cruises have been poor so PLEASE make an effort to come to this event. :
Old 14-09-2007, 10:56 PM   #10
killerjoolz
KillerXR8

Quote:
Originally Posted by nj351
Im there coming up on sunday should be a great day hope to get some more members from the club but most are not interested in supporting club events its a shame, many talk up how great the club is but the last few cruises have been poor so PLEASE make an effort to come to this event. :
Well I was going,sent my entries to Gordon and all,but I can't help bad luck...lol....

Old 14-09-2007, 11:13 PM   #11
nj351
Ultra White

Thats ok you live the longest distance and make more effort than anyone sorry to her about your car at least it cant get any worst good times ahead see you soon.
Old 15-09-2007, 08:38 AM   #12
killerjoolz
KillerXR8

Quote:
Thats ok you live the longest distance and make more effort than anyone sorry to her about your car at least it cant get any worst good times ahead see you soon.
I so wanted to go this one too....lol....look out Valla,I'll be there bigger,louder,better.....lol :

Old 15-09-2007, 10:22 AM   #13
thunderoo
Blueprint of Perfection

Quote:
Spot on Neil ! The distance you live away Jullie, and the effort you make comming to club runs, makes others stand out. We will send back your refund in the post Jullie. Thank you for your efforts.
1974 XB COUPE

HERS
BOSS 260 03 XR8 SEDAN
Old 15-09-2007, 10:49 AM   #14
killerjoolz
KillerXR8

No Worries,Thanks heaps for everything....I must say I love my club runs and the people in the club are great to hang around,Dave & I have fun each time,it p1sses me off each time I have to miss out on one...lol...cheers people and fly that FORD flag high and proud at Coff's
Old 17-09-2007, 08:48 AM   #15
Flaming Jack

Unlucky Joolz. Hopefully your luck changes.

I feel the same way you do about the club runs... I hate missing them... Unfortunately there's been a lot of other things happening lately and I haven't been able to make it. I should be making a return very soon though (just not this month :( ).

Flaming Jack is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-09-2007, 03:05 PM   #16
MY TY

Club runs are great and a vital part of being in a car club - unfortunately, life, sickness, family, finances etc. can put a spanner in the works and prevent people from attending - all others with no excuses, come on...get out there and have some fun and fly the flag, not only for Ford but for our club. take care all, Trisha
Old 18-09-2007, 10:20 PM   #17
nj351
Ultra White

Anyone going to coffs i will be leaving port at 6.00 on sunday to get there by 8.30 let me know under this post

NJ351.
Old 26-09-2007, 11:23 PM   #18
MY TY

Important info - if you want to enter your car to be judged, it has to be there for both days. Looking forward to seeing everyone there, take care, Trisha.

Last edited by thunderoo; 01-10-2007 at 12:42 PM.