Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 06-08-2006, 11:37 PM   #1
13rok3nfaith
Starter Motor

Default Just wonderin'

Hey guys and gals, I was just wonderin' if it were possible to find a 100e anglia in Australia, preferably drive-able or if these were just Euro specials?

I've taken quite a fancy to 'em and was thinkin it would be great to own a true Ford Classic...That and they weigh next to nothing and it's really not too hard to get a Rover v8 in there : .

Any way's awaiting your reply's positive or negative.

Cheers, Mitch.

13rok3nfaith is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-08-2006, 11:44 PM   #2
GasoLane
Former BTIKD
Donating Member2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13rok3nfaith
Hey guys and gals, I was just wonderin' if it were possible to find a 100e anglia in Australia, preferably drive-able or if these were just Euro specials?

I've taken quite a fancy to 'em and was thinkin it would be great to own a true Ford Classic...That and they weigh next to nothing and it's really not too hard to get a Rover v8 in there : .

Any way's awaiting your reply's positive or negative.

Cheers, Mitch.
If you do find one do NOT tell them about the V8 option most would be owned by restorers others would be rusted. Go for an old Cortina I KNOW a V8 will fit in there
Old 07-08-2006, 01:51 AM   #3
normxb
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Location: Sitting on the Dunny , Contemplating "What to do Next".

Mitch , there was an Anglia on eBay a few days ago in Adelaide , didn't make reserve , it got up to $1825 . If you type in " 150014543024 " into eBay search it should bring it up for you.

Keeping FORDS in the family

(Embarressment :yeees: , Son now has a "Camira" : )
"Look Right , Look Left , Look Right , BEFORE crossing Roads"
normxb is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-08-2006, 04:43 PM   #4
13rok3nfaith
Starter Motor

Thanks both GasOlane and Normxb, dont worry, I wouldnt tell them about the v8 option, I know how purists can get, myself being a sort of one . And thanks for the eBay link, I noticed that one myself a little while ago but dismissed it as I only looked at the bidding had ended. Didn't actually look if the reserve had been met or not, so thanks for that. Also if anyone else has noticed these for sale around, links or information would be much obliged .

Cheers, Mitch.
13rok3nfaith is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post