Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 12-03-2007, 07:45 PM   #1
jason_85

Default Cricket World Cup Dream Team Online Game

Hey everyone!

I stumbled across this while looking into the world cup site. What it is you pick your own team from all (most i think) the world cup players and make up your own team. You then join a league where you play against each other. The way you get points i think is how well the players you choose go in the world cup. Initially there are restrictions on what type of palyers you can have and a limit to how many you can have from each country. You can then trade players as the game goes on and have a max of 3 players from each country.

Anyway just thought it would be a bit of fun so if you wanna join up go to this link:

http://westindies07.worldcup.virtual...om.au/?p=index

Join league 147579 and everyone from here can join up in that one if you want and play together, there is only a day left till it kicks off so get in quick.

Jason

jason_85 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-03-2007, 07:54 PM   #2
XR8-260
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Sounds interesting, I might give it a go. But it still sucks how the world cup won't be shown on Free to Air! :
XR8-260 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-03-2007, 07:57 PM   #3
jason_85

Yeah definately! Especially for poor uni students like myself who can flat out get a good tv let alone Pay Tv!!!

Yeah it should be interesting, might be good for some competition on here
Old 12-03-2007, 08:08 PM   #4
MoreHPformyXR6
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3
Sounds interesting, I might give it a go. But it still sucks how the world cup won't be shown on Free to Air! :
It does sux the big one. That's part of the reason im getting foxtel installed wed 14/3. As im a previous cus I get free install free premimum & foxtel iq for first month & a 12 month contract. So I thought about it & its only really a 12 month commitment for me as 1st month is free plus I can swap to basic package (& add on's of a wish anytime) :

Plus they additional AFL coverage will be good. Plus ESPN rocks.

BA XR6 Mk II Shockwave Sedan - Now Sold - gone but not forgotten

mods: 20% under drive, Pacemaker Comps 4495' (ceramic coated) , 3' Metal Cat, XR6T exhaust - twin 3' tips, F6 CAI, K&N panel filter, PWR trans cooler, customed tuned by Heinrich Performance Tuning HPT 183.7rwkw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATMO SIX
You have become the new SLOANY mate, no real quality to your current post(s).
MoreHPformyXR6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-03-2007, 11:15 PM   #5
JACK250
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I entered, team name 'Jack's hacks'.
JACK250 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-03-2007, 12:51 AM   #6
XR8-260
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoreHPformyXR6
It does sux the big one. That's part of the reason im getting foxtel installed wed 14/3. As im a previous cus I get free install free premimum & foxtel iq for first month & a 12 month contract. So I thought about it & its only really a 12 month commitment for me as 1st month is free plus I can swap to basic package (& add on's of a wish anytime) :

Plus they additional AFL coverage will be good. Plus ESPN rocks.
Awww... I wish I had foxtel too :hihi:.
XR8-260 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-03-2007, 09:01 AM   #7
jason_85

Quote:
Originally Posted by JACK250
I entered, team name 'Jack's hacks'.
Cool!

Did you find it frutrating aswell trying to pick a team when you could only have 2 from each country?
Old 13-03-2007, 08:40 PM   #8
JACK250
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason_85
Cool!

Did you find it frutrating aswell trying to pick a team when you could only have 2 from each country?
Damn straight!
JACK250 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post