Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Old 22-02-2012, 02:46 AM   #1
imaz
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default LS - Fan blower problem?

I noticed my fan blower is randomly blowing average - low speeds, even at any fan speed it is at. You can actually hear and feel the fan ramping up and down intermittently. It makes little to no difference when I hit the recycle button or outside, A/C or not. Could the blower be on its way out? Where is the blower located?

A/C still its relatively cool - also noticed the a/c is producing more water drips than usual on this car. Never remember it being a little more drippy..

Imaz

2009 FG Falcon XR6 Sedan, Octane.
2012 WK2 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited, Mineral Grey.
imaz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-02-2012, 05:57 PM   #2
Russ
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Contributor: For members who make a contribution worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Very helpful and gracious with photoshop work to help others.. 
Default Re: LS - Fan blower problem?

The extra dripping could be associated with the humid weather as well From what you describe regarding the fan speed it sounds as though you have a fault in either the blower or the switch. I read something about faulty fan speed resistors causing this problem. It's not just on the Focus either :(
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post